Coming back into BP with some clowns - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 12-09-2014, 01:34 AM   #1
JonathanS14
Coming back into BP with some clowns

Hello everyone this is my first post but have been on here looking for a long time. Well like the post says I am getting back into bp with the clown gene. Besides it doing well with value this gene has not even been scratched yet in terms of combos. I get them all in January and man I am so excited they are super looking snakes.
1.0 Killer Clown
0.1 Patel leopard Het clown
0.1 Spider Clown Poss Leopard-we dont know if the leo gene gets sucked away with the spider.
0.1 Black pewter leopard Het clown
0.1 Spotnose leopard Het Clown
Thats all from one breeder but I will also be picking up hopefully a
0.1 GHI Het Clown
0.1 Enchi Het Clown
0.1 Fire or Firefly Het Clown
I have about 3 grown females also I am buying this month ready to breed and then will be looking for a ready to breed 1.0 clown or pastel clown to breed in 2015. I am very excited to say the least because clowns are so awesome. Let me know what you guys and gals think about these snakes to start my clown project. I am getting 2 co dom females from 2 morphs I will keep under wraps until I create the clown gene with them. They are very new morphs and hope I get to be one of the first to do that. Anyways thanks for reading and let me know what should I add to this...

Old 12-09-2014, 08:13 AM   #2
chrisis697
Wow, very nice start to your clown project. Doesnt seem like you need much more, haha.
Lesser or butter goes well with it also. Good luck
Chris
B and S Pythons/facebook

Old 01-01-2015, 04:31 PM   #3
Reptile Frenzy
Clown is a nice choice!

Old 01-22-2015, 07:00 AM   #4
scosta56
Wow really nice project.

Old 01-22-2015, 07:00 AM   #5
scosta56
Wow really nice project.

Old 03-14-2015, 01:48 AM   #6
Mervin
Very nice...

I am also coming back into it with Clowns. I know these other genes are everywhere but I am also throwing pied and banana in the mix.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!