ANOLIS SMALLWOODI CBB ADULTS - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Other Lizards

Notices

Old 04-03-2016, 04:22 PM   #1
rpeteroy
ANOLIS SMALLWOODI CBB ADULTS

SUPER OPPOURTUNITY TO GET A GREAT BREEDING PROJECT GOING. UNRELATED ADULT TRIO JUST COMING INTO BREEDING AGE NOW. THESE ARE YOUNG ADULTS AND WILL START BREEDING IN THE NEXT 2 MONTHS OR SO.
As it say, This is an awesome chance to get a healthy young group that is ready to go. just set them up and feed them like champs and they will start breeding as soon as summer rolls in.
1.2 flawless animals, have been raised on tong fed dubia and crickets liberally thrown in the cage. Also fed repashy grub pie on occasion (when I have the stomach for it lol). Quite docile now and will only get more tame if given more time. I just dont have the time to spend to get them real mellow. They will ride around on my shoulder or climb onto my head and when out are quite handle-able. I love these guys but other duties call and need to move them.

$950.00 shipped for the trio.

All animals are plus shipping unless otherwise indicated.
Shipping is by SYR or Reptiles express and live arrival is guaranteed.
Paypal or credit cards accepted for payment.
Please contact me by PM or email direct at rpeteroy@yahoo.com or text at 347-861-4517.
Located in NY. Thanks for looking Ron.

Pics are actual trio
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG4038.jpg (217.8 KB, 333 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG4036.jpg (198.2 KB, 329 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG4035.jpg (208.7 KB, 322 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG3899.jpg (194.0 KB, 328 views)
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!