ATTN: Rachel Rodgers aka Boababe - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 09-15-2002, 06:55 AM   #1
LORI KEHOE
I already sent you an email in regards to the "issue" but here's what it is basically....

Must have had baby boas by now...
From one of your females , at least, that you mated with my male that you borrowed from me. Been long enough for that 1 female that was gravid from him to have to have clutched out even already. Soo how many babies were there and when and how ya wanna handle getting them to me ? Billy will pick them up np for me even. Would prefer that to shipping them anyways. We agreed on 50/50 on the babies but never discussed the shipping of them or just how I was going to get the 50% that are coming to me.

this is directly from you in regards to at least one gravid female from the breeding with my male : [ Taken from one of your RTB posts]

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> Posted: Mar 24, 2002 - 10:52 AM By Boababe : I DO NOT have a huge breeding project going on. I have one gravid almost completely circlebacked BCI that was mated with a circleback I borrowed from Lori for the purpose of breeding. This is the only rescue I have or ever intend on breeding. </td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>

LORI

My email is still :
LORI_SnakesRule@redtailboa.net

Old 09-15-2002, 06:58 AM   #2
LORI KEHOE
OOps..Of note here. rachel did actually utilize my male with more than 1 female of hers I do know. She had asked how many she could and I told her no more than 4 and she related that is what she did also.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!