RANT: "Please excuse the crappy packaging job..." - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shipping

Notices

Shipping Forum for all issues concerning shipping, shipping companies, and anything directly related to moving animals and products via commercial carriers.

Old 09-03-2005, 08:05 PM   #21
Junkyard
I will say thanks for taping your cups shut. I have had sellers not do that and had to search through the newspaper shreddings to find the animal somewhere in the box. Which is usually in a corner under one on the cardboard lips.

Old 09-03-2005, 08:35 PM   #22
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by jglass38
I will just do the best I can and take every precaution when the time comes
Your best is all that you can do. But that's Paul's point. His complaint is about people knowingly doing a half assed, sorry assed job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkyard
I will say thanks for taping your cups shut. I have had sellers not do that and had to search through the newspaper shreddings to find the animal somewhere in the box.
It only takes that happening once to learn that lesson. I tape all the way around to the top of the container with electrical tape. If the animal is going in a "snake bag", it is doubly sealed with non-loosening ties that the recipient needs to cut to remove. Simple precautions for sure, but well worth the extra few seconds needed.

Old 09-06-2005, 10:50 AM   #23
DragonCharm
Can you imagine a doctor saying "Please excuse the clamp I left attached to your small intestine?"

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!