baby keeper - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pituophis & Drymarchon Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-20-2005, 06:50 PM   #1
nazzza
baby keeper

Hi all,
i just want share the female hatched from my pair that I'll keep for me
ciao
nazzza

Old 09-21-2005, 12:14 AM   #2
keepergale
Thats a beauty. The reddest I have ever seen.

Old 09-22-2005, 08:31 AM   #3
Eric East
Hello Nazza!

Welcome to the forum.
I've seen those pictures before, but don't get tired of seeing them; you were blessed to produce the finest looking reds I have ever seen!

Eric

Old 09-22-2005, 10:16 AM   #4
Wilomn
Simply gorgeous. Can you post some pics of the parents please?

Old 09-22-2005, 05:24 PM   #5
epidemic
Gorgeous!

That is one gorgeous baby couperi. You have some beautiful animals Nazza and I appreciate you sharing the photos with us, just make certain to keep them coming as the time passes, as seeing how she turns out a few years down teh road will be wonderful.
By the way, have you gotten all of yuor babies to start eating yet? I recall some were being problematic. In my experience, this is something time and patience will resolve..

Best regards,

Jeff

Old 09-23-2005, 06:02 AM   #6
nazzza
Thank you all for the comments,
I teased (holding the snakes behind the head and after taping on the snout) the last 2 and finally they fed.
Here there are pics of parents,

dad:

mom:

regards
nazzza

Old 09-26-2005, 01:45 AM   #7
thesnakeman
Talking Thank-you Nazza!

If we can't have Indigos like that,...at least we can have the next best thing,...PICTURES!!! Welcome to this forum, and thank you very much for shareing with us! You are welcome here any time! Who knows, maybe I'll move to Europe, so I can buy some of your babies! Any way, keep coming back, and keep us up to date. We are addicted to Indigos,...all Indigos,...especialy yours! Chow,
T.

Old 09-26-2005, 05:45 PM   #8
Tears_and_Fangs
Its beautiful, just gorgeous! Can you post a full body pic of it? Love to see that!

Old 09-26-2005, 05:48 PM   #9
Tears_and_Fangs
Never mind the full body pic thing, you posted right before me!LOL!
Wow, the parents are massive! Beautiful Creatures I must say.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!