Cages Needed - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services

Notices

Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services Discussions concerning the feeding requirements of any of our critters, the cages they need to live in while in our care, and all of the supplies and services needed to do this right.

Old 11-14-2005, 11:53 AM   #1
dragonchick88
Exclamation Cages Needed

Hello everyone, Me and my fiance are going to be breeding our bearded dragons next year ( maybe if we can get enough cages to hold babies and to seperate males from females and for feeder tanks) and are wanting to get a system of cages for them. We would like to find some cages like maybe 3 55 gallon tanks with screen tops or some multi caging untis for a reasonalbe price, we both are trying to save up for a multi unit system but they are far more than what we can afford, not to make any one feel pity for us but we live on our own and can only afford so much so if anyone has some unit cages or 55 gallons that they are willing to ship ( we will pay) with screen tops please help us out. Thank You all.

Old 11-14-2005, 11:57 AM   #2
dragonchick88
just to say something real quick, we have a 125 gallon that we use for our male and females who are breeding but we need more tanks due to the fact that we want to be able to have enough room for our babies (we might havemore than we expect) and we would like to breed next year but if we dont have enough cages then we will have to wait, its not a problem to wait but we would like to get cages soon so then we can breed our prized male beofre he gets to old for our new female that has some outstanding colors.

Old 11-14-2005, 10:12 PM   #3
sircat
just a head's up...you realize the babies are $100 or more in crickets a week?....if it's a problem to get the cage(s), just wanted to be sure you knew...good luck

Old 11-14-2005, 10:34 PM   #4
dragonchick88
Yes we do know that the food does get expenseive thats where our good friend comes in hand, his dad owns a bait shop and we get crickets for free in return for the things we help with around their home, his father went through heart surgery and we are all kinda likea big family so we help each other out. We have our 125 for our male and female its just that we actually need 3 more 55 gallon so we can stack them on our homemade stand.( one for my retired german giant, and 1 for my other male, and one for our female when she gets a breedingbreak) We have 2 20 gallons we use for feeder tanks but we would just prefer to have a few 55's so then our babies ( how ever many we get) arent crowded, get what I am saying? This woman at a pet shop had like tanks crowded with babies and adults and we dont want to have babies crowded together to the point they cant explore without running all over each other.I know I wouldnt want to be stuck in a small room with like 10 or more sisters and brothers! We just really would like to have the same size cages so we can make our own unit of cages so we have a more organized and put together room for our dragons.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!