Nice 03 Boas for sale/trade!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2004, 04:34 PM   #1
Jeremy Gregory
Nice 03 Boas for sale/trade!!

1.1 Het albino Boas- produced by Bob Clark $500 pr

1.1 Pastel Het anery Boas- produced by Class Reptilia- $400 pr

1.1 Hypo Boas- produced by Gulf Coast Reptiles- $800 pr

Hypo male is double het for ghost and the female is awesome. Her value is increasing as she gets more beautiful all the time. She is probably a $500 snake (she is pictured).

All snakes are almost 11 months old and feeding strong on f/t jumbo mice or small rats. They are about 30" and growing good. I know they could be bigger but I like to grow Boas slow..........

Will consider a group price if you want them all but I will not separate the pairs.

Will consider trades for Cornsnakes, Leopard Geckos, amel Fat Tails, Western Hognose and maybe others. Let me know what you have. I prefer adults but would consider high end juvies.

Have a great day and hope to hear from you soon..........
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-30-2004, 07:27 PM   #2
dmasio
I have a trade email me to see if your interested Thanks Damian

Old 08-25-2004, 04:09 PM   #3
gvilleman
1.1 het albino

if the 1.1 100% hets albino are still available please email me i have many high-end geckos
kittenkraze2004@yahoo.com

Old 02-16-2006, 12:35 AM   #4
widdy
Hypo Het Anery Pr

I was wondering are these 100% het anery and the year they were born.
I am very interested in these two, can you send me an e-mail at daweiden@vt.edu

Thanks

Old 02-16-2006, 12:36 AM   #5
widdy
can I also get some pics of them?

Old 02-22-2006, 11:02 AM   #6
Backwoods-Boas
Dude This Ad Is 2 Years old

Old 03-08-2006, 01:00 AM   #7
Nate's Snakes
Hypo het anerys

I have a Lavander female corn that is mating right now and she is paired with a het male and they are both from Kathy Love. I would trade an entire first clutch for that pair. We could do a writen contract or something along those lines. Last year they dropped 25 eggs in two clutches, first being 14eggs, and 20 hatched with 11 being Lavander. I still have a male from the first clutch of last year also (best looking one). I also have a snow female that is an 02 that has been in with the same male and tossed in with an albino every few days also. So if the offspring are all albino Ill know why, lol. I would be willing to work something out on her too. Either trade for her or her clutch. If you like hondos I have an awesome male hypo 03. Or if you like Ball Pythons I have a late 04 male het albino with papers. I also have a Proven Leopard Gecko pair (female is leucistic and male is stripe), 2 female Fat Tails need to be fattened up and breed both adults, and I have 0.0.2 about 4 month old Leopard Geckos from above pair.

Only interested in 100% hets, females or pairs!
If any of these thing interest you please email me at
NatesSnakes@yahoo.com

I am getting out of lizards so I would be interested mostly in trading them. I could do all the lizards, the Male 05 Lavender, and the female snow for the pair?

Let me know
Thanks,
Nathaniel Fausset
NatesSnakes@yahoo.com

Old 03-08-2006, 01:01 AM   #8
Nate's Snakes
oops

OOps, I didnt check that sorry

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread