Thank you all... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-17-2006, 05:32 PM   #1
Southwick Herps
Thank you all...

It's been a good run, but sadly for me it's coming to at least a temporary end...
I have wayy too much on my plate right now, and can't keep up with the animals. Have no worries though, the 9 remaining (gave 4 to an ex co-worker already) heprs are going to a real good friend of mine, and will be taken care of with nothing but perfection.
I'd like to just thank everyone for their kindness even though I wasn't the biggest breeder here, or very active posting..
And, Tom, I hope you have excellent luck with your animals, and wish everyone here nothing but the best.
To anyone else who I've offended I hope that there are no enduring grudges, and I have no problem with anyone here.
So, thank you all for the knowledge and fun you've procided me with, and all the best.

Mike Fortier.

Old 03-17-2006, 07:06 PM   #2
The NY Gecko
As many arguements and differences we have I'll put them aside. I'm sorry you have to leave the forums. Sometimes other things must take priority over our animals no matter how much we love them. I for recgonize that and would never ask someone to put them first above everything else. You will be missed, even by me (there was a little humor in that last sentence, but no really sorry to see you go mike)

Old 03-17-2006, 08:42 PM   #3
Milwaukee Reptiles
Well I for one can certainly respect the decision and the difficulty in it, seeing how I did the same thing about 6 months ago. It was extremely difficult to continue between work, school, moving, and the reptiles, and I was extremely sad to see the reptiles go.

Don't worry, once things settle down a little bit, you'll realize how much you miss them and get back into it in a limited basis like I'm trying to do now. Something about these little guys keeps you coming back for more. Good luck to you in all that you do.

Old 03-18-2006, 11:18 AM   #4
Southwick Herps
Thank you both.
I had to make the tough call because I have school mon-fri, baseball sun-fri, wrestling tues/thurs, and the gym mon/wed/fri... Plus it looks like a weekend job.. As much as Id love to keep everything, I know that their care would begin to slip, and their health comes before my enjoyment of them, so alas.. they must go.

Old 03-18-2006, 12:41 PM   #5
The NY Gecko
still going to participate here?

Old 03-18-2006, 01:44 PM   #6
USAGECKOS
Well Mike, I am sure this isn't Goodbye, so I will say See-Ya-Later!

Old 03-18-2006, 04:13 PM   #7
dragonflyreptiles
Mike, I know it gets tough, I really do know and Im sorry you have to let go for a while. Im sure you will get the leo bug back when you have more time!

Good luck my friend and I hope to see you around stilL!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!