GROUP DEAL: Bloods, Rainbows, and Amazons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2005, 09:51 AM   #1
SouthernDragons
GROUP DEAL: Bloods, Rainbows, and Amazons

Ok, so this is the deal, a while back I was selling some 2.1 sumatran bloods, and a 2.1 brazilian rainbow boas, well I got a buddy here locally to purchase all of them. Well turns out his is moving, and he cant take the snakes with him, so I got them back... I dont want these snakes, I dont need them, no longer interested.. The bloods are LTC, they came from a zoo collection, they've been in captivity since 98 I believe, well any how, these guys have not grown, there at average around 3ft long, but the female has produced some eggs, we had 7 offspring last year. Anyhow these guys are MEAN, not anything a beginner wants to work with, am not sure if there stunted growth or what but, all three are similar size, they feed on rats, and have a bad disposition. Typical sumatran color, orange/yellow/brown/black.

Now the rainbow boas are ok, there two adult males avg. around 4ft, and the female is around 4ft also. The female has some scarring, from the previous owner, again these are from zoo collection, she has produced once in the zoo's collection, and once for me, avg around 15 babys, they all feed on rats, coloration is um... light red/orange, they have a good disposition, and I have not cycled them nor tried breeding them this year.

Also I have my original pair of amazon tree boas, 1.1 male is a gray garden phse, female is a red garden phase. They feed on f/t rat pups, they female has produced for me, and she has throwing out some nice solid colored babys, with some garden/halloweens.Male is nippy, female is a bit more calm, but dont let your guard down. Great pair of snakes to work with.. There pictured in a add on the aboreal classifieds... female is aleast 5ft long, male around the same...

Ok so heres the deal, I dont want to part these out, because normally everyone wants, just the females and I have to get extra boxes and etc... I'd rather sell the whole lot of snakes to one person. There not crap snakes, the only reason i'm selling them is because I'm no longer interested in working with snakes, the only snakes I'm keeping at the time being are gtps, and I'm more focused on them right now... Anyhow price is $600 shipped for all the snakes, next day air, with live arrival guranteed. I'll let them go for $500 pick up, in Brownsville Tx, 78526 (this is 5hr dr from San Antonio/Austin, 3hrs from Corpus)

$325 Rainbow Boas
$200 Bloods Pythons
$150 Amazon Tree Boas

The price might be a bit too much, for I'm not sure what these snakes go for now adays, but I stand at $600 shipped or Best Offer... I will only answer emails with full names, and phone numbers where I can contact the person. Serious inquires only... I will tried to provide pictures of all the animals... Thank you, any questions feel free to email me...
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-30-2005, 10:26 PM   #2
BLOODMAN
Bloods

Will you take 200.00 shipped for the bloods. i live in texas, 78213. any pics?
Thank you. Related or unrelated?

Old 04-01-2005, 12:03 PM   #3
SouthernDragons
Right now I have a guy interested in the whole group, if it doesnt pan out, and nobody decideds to purchase the entire group I can maybe work out somethign with you..
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-01-2005, 01:54 PM   #4
ChadOsborne
I want the BRB

If the group deal does not pan out i want the BRB

Old 05-06-2005, 12:36 PM   #5
SouthernDragons
The group is up grabs, deal didnt pan out.. Email me thanks, bloodman there unrelated.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-02-2005, 11:21 AM   #6
SouthernDragons
I will be going to the HOUSTON show on the 18 of June, I can deliver, but a down payment would need to be made, pics are now available, and I have a contact number (956) 572-4186.. Any questions please call or email. Thanks, oh and email me directly to bboynismo1@yahoo.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-06-2005, 10:16 AM   #7
SouthernDragons
I will be going to the HOUSTON show on the 18 of June, I can deliver, but a down payment would need to be made, pics are now available, and I have a contact number (956) 572-8146.. Any questions please call or email. Thanks, oh and email me directly to bboynismo1@yahoo.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-06-2006, 09:36 PM   #8
ramsayi
I would like to get the brb and the bloods if you still have them, email at chondro67@hotmail.com or call me tommorow at 941-416-7415.
Thanx
kevin

Old 04-07-2006, 06:16 PM   #9
ramsayi
brb and bloods

call me at 941-416-7415 or email me at chondro67@hotmail.com, I am very interested in the bloods and brb's,
Thanx
Kevin

Old 04-09-2006, 05:17 PM   #10
ravensgait
Kevin it's a year old ad, Your not the first to respond to an old one. They keep coming up like this for some reason hope someone will start deleting them...Randy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread