bad way to package corns? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shipping

Notices

Shipping Forum for all issues concerning shipping, shipping companies, and anything directly related to moving animals and products via commercial carriers.

Old 07-20-2005, 07:16 PM   #21
reptilebaby
It wasn't a big shipper, just a small breeder. I wasn't trying to crucify her, just wanted to verify if it was a good idea or not to ship them togrther so that I would know to maybe ask that snakes be sent in separate cups next time. I was hoping that wouldn't be out of line.

Old 07-21-2005, 03:13 AM   #22
M.Dwight
Well at least yours was in deli cups. I ordered four baby boas from a VERY well known big boa breeder. He shipped two babies in deli cups and two just thrown in the box. I opened the box to find two pissed off baby boas striking at me...boy was I surprised. I will NEVER buy from him again. Pack it right or don't ship it!

Old 07-21-2005, 03:52 PM   #23
reptilebaby
oh, WOW! That would have been a major surprise! I had a couple snakes shipped to me in the same bag before. I didn't think much of it since they were snakes I had been told could live in cages toether.

Old 05-13-2006, 07:02 PM   #24
John Albrecht
I got your story beat.

I've actually seen venemous loose in a box from an international shipment. Seems like when I first got interested in reptiles (don't wanna give my age away) there was a lot more "winging it" with shipping going on than there is now.

-John Albrecht

Old 05-13-2006, 08:01 PM   #25
norsmis
Sorry John but you already did!

Old 05-13-2006, 11:01 PM   #26
John Albrecht
lol. I forgot that profile crap was there.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!