cb 2006 POSSIBLE HET FOR WHITESIDE BULLS FROM RED BLOODLINES ONLY $50.00 PER PAIR! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pine, Bull, Gopher & Indigo Snakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2006, 12:47 PM   #1
J. PIERCE
cb 2006 POSSIBLE HET FOR WHITESIDE BULLS FROM RED BLOODLINES ONLY $50.00 PER PAIR!

If you are looking to produce whitesides or reds this is probably the cheapest road to do it. Animals available now are the result of breeding a 100% het whiteside male (trumbower w.s. X WC red/orange bull) with a 100% het whiteside female (Bell w.s. X Crumbly Red bull). All of these babies should get SOME amount of red/orange to them. Most already show it. All of them are nice looking bulls regardless of the amount of red that will develop. The whiteside pictured is a ws that hatched out of the same clutch (not for sale). Asking only $50.00 per pair. No lone females will be sold. Please visit the website for individual pics and pricing. Thank you and take care!

Jeremy

http://home.att.net/~shade-tree-exotics
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-10-2006, 06:36 PM   #2
Archimedes Artifex
Now that's a nice looking snake.

Old 08-11-2006, 11:41 AM   #3
the_hustler987
lets talk shipping arrangements... when where and let me see what my pair will look like. ill buy a pair no questions asked

Old 08-12-2006, 08:16 AM   #4
J. PIERCE
Hello Daniel

If you would like to visit my website, you could pic out the pair that you like best. If you would like to leave it up to me, I would be happy to pick out a nice pair for you as well. They are all pretty nice. Shipping generally runs $35-$45 depending on your location. If you could email me at

SHADE-TREE-EXOTICS@ATT.NET

I could get you the amount for shipping. Just email me and we can discuss further. Thank you for your interest and take care!

Jeremy
Shade Tree Exotics website
http://home.att.net/~shade-tree-exotics
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-03-2006, 01:21 PM   #5
J. PIERCE
Hello Everyone!

The last pair has just been sold from this group (G5 group). I do have some males left from this group as well as two other groups of bulls (males and females) for sale. You can mix and match males and females from any of the three groups to pair up. All bulls produced this year are from my whiteside x red project. All babies listed are possible hets for whiteside and have red bloodlines from one (some two) different red bull lines! Please visit the website for current availability and prices. Animal pictured is from group G7. Thanks to all and have a great day. Take care!

Jeremy Pierce
Shade Tree Exotics Shade Tree Exotics Website
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread