Step outside - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pituophis & Drymarchon Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-02-2006, 11:33 PM   #11
thesnakeman
Eric,
you know I respect you but if you believe that crap about the rapture, we need to sit down and have a little chat. You've been dooped my brother.

Yes I do believe it, and most rational scientists also think so. But if you don't, then I don't know what else to tell you but,... enjoy the heat and all the terrible things its going to cause. And I'm not really telling anyone what to believe, just expressing what I believe. I tell ya what. If "we" are wrong, and we do nothing we'll be fine. On the other hand, if "you" are wrong, and we do nothing, we're SCREWED!

So you don't have to vote any particular way I guess. Heck,..don't vote at all. Our system of government is apparently disfunctional any way. Just think very long and hard about your next choice of transportation. Force the auto makers to build a car that gets at least 70 mpg., and employ a mandatory horsepower limit. And pester your congress folks to lower the national speed limit to 60 mph. AND ENFORCE IT! Think of the money we would save on car insurance alone!. Traffic fatalities would drop drastically. Then maybe we could break our addiction to arab oil, and bring our folks HOME. Start building homes underground to save energy. Promote solar, wind, and yes,...believe it or not,...nuclear power.

We can do this. Most folks agree we should do something. But it is becoming more and more apparent to more and more folks that we should do something. I would start with these.
T.

Old 10-03-2006, 10:09 AM   #12
epidemic
I turn my back for one day!

And you guys manage to turn this thread into garbage! Heck, this thread doesn't even harbor anything directly related to Drys and I seriously believe this thread would be better served within the General BS or Sound Off forums.
However, I would like to know who would agree! In the future, lets keep topics here in-line with Drymarchon and "other" concerns, gripes and ideas where they belong!

Good grief,

Jeff

Old 10-03-2006, 11:24 AM   #13
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric East
Tony, I respect you, but if you believe that garbage about global warming then we need to sit down and have a little chat. You've been dooped my brother!

Debate??? Ahahahahah im sorry, but i HAVE to ask you where youre finding your information these days? Greenhouse gasses are for a FACT causing the climate of this earth to change.

Old 10-03-2006, 11:29 AM   #14
BWSmith
Judging by the topic, the content, and what FORUM this is, I am assuming that the argument is that fumes from Drymarchon liquid projectile crap is causing global warming? Otherwise, I don't see the relevance.

Old 10-03-2006, 11:31 AM   #15
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesnakeman
Promote solar, wind, and yes,...believe it or not,...nuclear power.
Nuclear isnt the way to go either. Its just as bad. do you know how deep into the earth they have to dig tunnels just for the Nuclear waste to be safely stored?? what if there was a leak, and it got into our oceans, or our fresh water supply? what if terrorists decided to invade and expose this waste? so much more damage can be done with nuclear waste and i dont think its worth it.

Sure Nuclear is efficient for quite some time, but not in the long long run. its going to cause worse problems for us than we need. but WE dont have to worry about that. the people hundreds of years from now do, so who cares? right.

wrong.

we should start using natural sources of energy again. Hell even super efficent batteries would be far safer than nuclear power.

*shrugs* thats just my personal opinion of course. I had watched a documentary on Nuclear power on discovery or History channel awhile back, and i just didnt like the sound of it at all..

Old 10-03-2006, 11:31 AM   #16
epidemic
Ha!

I'm glad you're finally getting to experience that, B.W.!! ;0)

Jeff

Old 10-03-2006, 11:40 AM   #17
BWSmith
Quote:
Originally Posted by epidemic
I'm glad you're finally getting to experience that, B.W.!! ;0)

Jeff
Oh yes, she decided to wait to paint her cage until after I gave her 2 rats and a trout. As soon as I walked downstairs and smelled it, I got flashbacks of a girl I knew in college

Old 10-03-2006, 11:57 AM   #18
epidemic
Lol..

Good to see the topic is where it should be; ex's and Drys! LOL
Thanks for teh descriptive, B.W.! I just lost my craving to have tilapia for lunch today! LOL

Jeff

Old 10-03-2006, 11:14 PM   #19
thesnakeman
Good times.
T.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!