700 gram female - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2007, 04:02 PM   #41
tanyah625
Thank you

Jen & Cathy,
I would like to thank both of you for all you did to show this guy's true colors.

I sent him a copy of my post stopping the check both in a PM and via e-mail. Amazingly he has not answered either. I hope no one else gets scammed by him.

Old 01-07-2007, 07:23 PM   #42
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanyah625
Jen & Cathy,
I would like to thank both of you for all you did to show this guy's true colors.

I sent him a copy of my post stopping the check both in a PM and via e-mail. Amazingly he has not answered either. I hope no one else gets scammed by him.
No problem, Tanya. I'm just glad you were able to stop payment before he got away with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill & Amy
Nice catch Cathy!!!! That is "kewl".
Heh, I knew all of the time spent translating emails and IMs from my daughter would prove useful someday.

Old 01-07-2007, 07:52 PM   #43
Pink Lady Exotics
Not a problem at all, Tanya. This is what these forums are for, to help everyone in this hobby and weed out the dirtballs.

Old 01-08-2007, 04:31 PM   #44
Petboy15
youve got to sell it as a male if you are unsure. That way you dont rip someone off who thinks its female and pays a female price for it to be a male. A female would be around 150-200 that isze, but a male is like 30.

Old 01-08-2007, 04:31 PM   #45
Petboy15
sorry, thought there was only 1 page

Old 01-08-2007, 11:27 PM   #46
tanyah625
Angry Payment not returned

Just an up date. I checked and he received payment this morning.

Search Results

Label/Receipt Number: 0103 8555 7498 5629 2809

Your item was delivered at 7:48 AM on January 8, 2007 in KIMBALL, MN 55353.

Hope he doesn't plan on trying to cash that check. I know he read the PM I sent him regarding stopping payment on the check so he can't say he didn't know it was canceled. I haven't heard back from him since he was busted on here though so who knows what he will try to do.

Old 01-09-2007, 02:14 AM   #47
tanyah625
Angry Yet another up date

This is a PM I received this evening from Mr. Libby as well as my response to him. He has finally admitted to posting that Craigslist ad. although there really was no doubt it was him that listed it.

I copy and pasted the messages as I don't yet know how to quote them here.

Re: the snake deal
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvmypets
the only reason the thing was relisted on there because if your payment didnt arrive it has to vbe a back up plan i told you she had to be gone for sur bye monday and i told you NO checks unless they where threw a us bank or wells fargo or money orders

It no longer matters but that check was through Wells Fargo. Do not try cashing it as I have already been in contact with my bank and they have put a stop payment on it. You should have waited until you received the envelope before doing what you did. You could have asked for references if you were so worried about getting paid. Kindly return my check so that I may destroy it. Also you said on the ad that... Originally Posted by iluvmypets
i do not know who posted that but i can assure you it wasnt me.

You have proved you are a liar and I do not want anything more to do with you or that snake.

Old 01-09-2007, 09:03 AM   #48
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanyah625
This is a PM I received this evening from Mr. Libby as well as my response to him. He has finally admitted to posting that Craigslist ad. although there really was no doubt it was him that listed it.

I copy and pasted the messages as I don't yet know how to quote them here.

Re: the snake deal
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvmypets
the only reason the thing was relisted on there because if your payment didnt arrive it has to vbe a back up plan i told you she had to be gone for sur bye monday and i told you NO checks unless they where threw a us bank or wells fargo or money orders

It no longer matters but that check was through Wells Fargo. Do not try cashing it as I have already been in contact with my bank and they have put a stop payment on it. You should have waited until you received the envelope before doing what you did. You could have asked for references if you were so worried about getting paid. Kindly return my check so that I may destroy it. Also you said on the ad that... Originally Posted by iluvmypets
i do not know who posted that but i can assure you it wasnt me.

You have proved you are a liar and I do not want anything more to do with you or that snake.
Hmmm......then why did he tell me that I could pick her up the next day, when he knew your check wouldn't arrive until Monday or Tuesday?

Old 01-09-2007, 10:06 AM   #49
tanyah625
Angry Because he's a scammer?

I know when he replied to my husband about the Craigslist Ad he stated she was still available. My husband was not very nice in his reply back.

I'm just glad there are honest people on here to help oust the jerks that try to scam people.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread