Redtail Boa and HUGE enclosure - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2008, 05:45 PM   #1
brianb1998
Redtail Boa and HUGE enclosure

Ok so here it is, I'm selling my 4 1/2 to 5 foot red tail boa and his current home. I want him to go to a good home and to someone that has time to take care of him. He is beautiful, his colors are amazing, and hit attitude is the best part. I have had him for about 1 1/2 years and he has never once struck out at me. He does not mind being held at all and in all he is a great pet. Oh and did i mention he is healthy too. He is eating 1 large to jumbo rat every 8 or 9 days frozen or prekilled, but you do have to wiggle the rat to get him to strike quickly.

His home is very large, about 6 ft long 4 1/2 tall 2 or more feet deep. there are 4 vents two on the back and one on each side. There is 3 250 watt heat emitters, one stays on all the time and the other two are connected to a herpstat pro which keeps the temp right where you want it. on the left hand side there is a custom hand made plexi glass pool that is removable. There are 3 doors total two bigger doors and one smaller door over the pool area. the two large doors open very easy and if you remove 2 screws on the third door you have FULL ACCESS to the entire cage which makes cleaning this bad boy very easy. It needs very little touch up on the paint but right now it is black paint. IT IS A MUST SEE and one of a kind..........

I am only selling him because I no longer have the time to spend with him and now is when he needs it the most; before he gets any larger and its too late. Please dont be afraid to make me any offer as long as hes going to the right place its not a major concern BUT PLEASE BE FAIR.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread