for Fred Tom and Kim - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 05-03-2002, 01:40 AM   #31
kim felts
jason..

what male? that part of your post didnt make sense.
why didnt you tell them about your male i think it said- you were talking to fred.

Old 05-03-2002, 02:19 AM   #32
AztecFred
To Kim,Neil,Tom and all others,

spam_Because spam_of a recent emergency regarding the health of a family member close to me,I was forced to put up snakes for sale when I was ill prepared to do so and also deal with the drama that comes with someone being terminally ill in my family. spam_In my rush to sell some of my snakes,I inadvertently posted the wrong date as the length of time they were in my collection. They were in fact bought arounf Oct30,2001 and have been in my collection for about 4 1/2 months as of this writing. Jason is correct in that. I have pulled and changed the ad to relect the 4.5 months.

AS FOR THE LETTER that Jason SAVED and printed here, it WAS from me. I had contacted Jason in October of 2001 concerning the purchase of 1.1 Mad Ground boas from a then unknown to me source for snakes . Jason knew the guy and spam_at the time I trusted his opinion as he keeps Dumerills and lives back east, as does this individual. Basically, I was asking him what he thought of the guy, since he lived on the same coast as Jason and Jason had bought from him.

Between that time and now a lot has transpired between Jason and myself. He has defended Bill Cagle, his good friend and business associate, even in light of the way he treated a customer of his , one Kemper Ruth, which was pretty lousy.

Since I asked him that question, my opinion of Jason has diminished greatly. He is an outspoken critic of people around him that dont agree with him, and he vehemently defends people that , quite frankly, we all know to be not good individuals. He has defended Bill Cagle MANY times and wil continue t do so in the future no doubt. I have no respect for Jason, and Jason in turn has no respect for me. Dealing with an illness in the family is never easy, especially when you have #### heads like this takeing the opportunity to be the"moral vangaurd" for the herp community. I am NOT angry that he corrected me on the dates, more so that he would post an email that I sent him to glorify himself as some type of guru and at the same time try to entrap me in a lie Frankly, if he was going to guard someone, the FIRST
Person he ought to cry wolf over is his good friend:
Bill Cagle
but that never happens, because that would mean that JASON would have to align himself against someone that is seeminly bigger than he is. which he doesnt do.

Old 05-03-2002, 02:44 AM   #33
Chris Red
Jason it doesn't matter were KIX is from they bite!!!  Sorry big hair is funny....and in the 80's people still thought they sucked...but If  they come around here on tour with Quit Roit are Britney Fox I'll be sure to go some Kick A$$ rock...well that's if the comedy club is closed!!!

Old 05-03-2002, 03:19 PM   #34
kim felts
lmao..now you got me laughing too chris.
maybe you could tell me since im kinda old and dont really appreciate the humor like i would like to.
who is kix and what is big hair?
i probably remember it but im not sure..then we could all laugh and i wont act so chitty about it i guess.
although i seem to have to say some chitty thing one way or the other..so that might not work but im willing to give it a try.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!