retics? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-02-2010, 03:37 PM   #1
Utta
retics?

I want to see everyones favorite retic morph that they own,have owned or want. Post how you managed to aquire it, who's it from, all the goodies.

Old 03-02-2010, 06:17 PM   #2
Twizted Paths
Where's yours

Old 03-02-2010, 07:25 PM   #3
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizted Paths View Post
Where's yours
Shhh! Ill post mine later tonight!

Old 03-02-2010, 08:28 PM   #4
reticguy76
there are many i want, but one of my goal snakes i wanted, was a calico. which i happen to have. she is about 4 years old and right at about 8 feet

Old 03-02-2010, 08:32 PM   #5
Utta
What a cuteie pie! Stunning man. Gratz on aquiring one of your goal snakes.

Old 03-08-2010, 01:29 PM   #6
TryntK
Too many retics come close but without a doubt, the Black Child is the most stunning animal I have ever seen.

But for me, I am really happy with the animals I have been blessed with. My favorite, besides my male supertiger, is just my regular Female normal. It's just a joy to have her. I know, the picture I have of her kinda sucks.

*Black Child picture from www.newenglandreptile.com*

Old 03-08-2010, 09:06 PM   #7
Utta
I don't have pics because I don't own one or can't find one on Google, but my favorite retic morph is a dwarf dark purple. It doesn't really matter if its a tiger, super tiger or just a normal. But that's my favorite retic morph. I like the normal best because it shows the most purple. But I can't complain about the other 2

Old 04-09-2010, 05:29 PM   #8
pythonjim
the allmighty tiger.
jim macdonald aka pythonjim

Old 04-09-2010, 06:04 PM   #9
pythonjim
a few more. (not all morphs) various tigers and my yellowhead.

pythonjim

Old 04-09-2010, 07:32 PM   #10
Utta
Nice tigers bro! I need more ticks bro. Hopin for a lav suntiger soon man! Haha. Where's your new additions?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!