For Sale 1200 Mixed Dubia Shipped To Highest Bidder - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Feed and Feeders For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 06-26-2010, 10:11 AM   #1
tstroud73
1200 Mixed Dubia Shipped To Highest Bidder

I am getting rid of all of my dubia roaches, and I will ship the rest of my colony to the highest reasonable bid I get through the weekend. I counted well over 1200 roaches including many pairs of adults, hundreds of sub adults, and including some nymps as well. I will be attending the Indy reptile show July 10, so I could deliver to save you money, but the price you bid will include shipping otherwise. If I meet you at the reptile show, I would knock off the shipping costs which I am guessing is around $25. I am also interested in African Sorf Fur rats if anyone has a trade deal. I would be interested in any other trade deals as well. female ball pythons, etc. . Email me at tstroud@avenuebb.com with any questions, but if you want to make an offer, place it here for everyone to see.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-26-2010, 11:48 AM   #2
adamfritz
I'll give you $115 for them.

Old 06-26-2010, 12:12 PM   #3
tstroud73
That is a reasonable enough offer. I will let them go to the highest bid I get by Monday morning. If you pay by Paypal I will get them shiped asap, otherwise you can send a money order and I will ship upon receipt. Thanks. Thats like $9.50 per Hundred shipped.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-27-2010, 04:10 AM   #4
ace9916
Do you have any references or pics at least

Old 06-27-2010, 08:47 AM   #5
tstroud73
I dont have refferences. I mainly just raise enough for myself and a few friends but I got rid of all my draggons and now only have snakes. Here is a picture of the roaches. Someone emailed me this morning and asked the question of how many adults were included. Its hard to tell with this many roaches, and I didnt have alot of time this morning to count but it looks like there are around 50 - 75 adults at least. Probably way more. I just dont want to be misleading Several hundred Sub adults that will be breeding size very soon. This colony will be booming very soon for someone, and there are even enough smaller nypths that you could start feeding immediatly. Like I said I didnt have a lot of time to spend, but I wanted to address the question. Hope this helps.

Thanks
Tim
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF2331.jpg (323.6 KB, 113 views)
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-28-2010, 05:04 AM   #6
Armbar2
Roaches

I will place a bid of $150

Old 06-28-2010, 05:22 AM   #7
tstroud73
Only 3 1/2 Hours left on this auction. That is $12.50 per hundred on these incuding shipping. Thats a steal if anyone else wants to place a bid.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-28-2010, 10:30 AM   #8
tstroud73
Tim,
PM sent to work out payment and shipping arrangements.

Thanks
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-28-2010, 10:41 AM   #9
ace9916
Well that sucks I guess I wasn't meant to buy your roaches. I posted after Tim and it didn't go through.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!