Recent things that are really annoying... - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2005, 12:30 PM   #91
Dennis1
Deleted

Old 09-12-2005, 12:39 PM   #92
Dennis1
Deleted

Old 09-12-2005, 12:41 PM   #93
Dennis1
Deleted

Old 09-12-2005, 12:53 PM   #94
Dennis1
Deleted

Old 09-12-2005, 12:55 PM   #95
Dennis1
Deleted

Old 09-12-2005, 01:03 PM   #96
Wilomn
My guess here, from past experiance with just this type of ignorance, is that dennis does have some winkie envy/fantasy/need/lack.

Whether he is just trolling here, not necessarily being honest but keeping a lot of folks posting and posting is not really an issue anymore. We all have opinions on that.

The issue now, it seems, is what is ok and what isn't.

Who here has the RIGHT to tell me what is right or wrong?

None of you.

Lucille, if I choose not to stop at 4 am I have made that choice. I, capitol I, have to decide whether or not I'll wait for that light to change.

From all I've gathered, and I've talked to many gay people, even had a few as close associates on occasion, it's NOT a choice for most of them. They don't get to choose whether or not to stop for the red light. There is NO red light for them. If there is NO red light, how can a law be broken? If a law, NOT one that I have acceded to obey, is not broken, why should there be a penalty? Why ANY ramifications at all?

Some of the nicest guys, and girls I reckon, I know or have ever known, were gay. Some were black. Some were brown. Some were red. Some were brown. Some were fat. Some were skinny. Some were smart. Some were not. Almost all of them were far more fashion conscious than I have ever been.

Once one line is drawn on ignorance island, deliniating THEIR space and keeping it separate from MY space, how long is it before there are other lines drawn to support the first weak and unsupported line? Once the island is a graph, completely boxed in at every turn, why would anyone want to live there?

dennis, you and yours have a great time over on ignorance island. If your kids ever want to see reality, have them drop me a line.

Your lack is also theirs and may well have a detrimental affect on the rest of their forevers.

Old 09-12-2005, 01:23 PM   #97
Dennis1
Deleted

Old 09-12-2005, 05:34 PM   #98
Karen Hulvey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis1
Thats the way i feel and I'm in the majority
I wonder where the rest of the "majority" is?

Old 09-12-2005, 08:07 PM   #99
Cat_72
Exactly, Karen.

People like this make me truly sad.....and it's pointless to try to talk sense to them, they will never see past their own limitaions of bigotry.

He made one very good point when he said, "People who don't breed snakes would never know their snake was gay". So in other words, as long as he doesn't know you're gay (or black, or yellow, or some other "different form" more than likely) you can be a fine, upstanding person. The person hasn't changed just by admitting they are gay, only his view of them has......which is prejudice in one of its ugliest forms.

I only hope his children grow up and pass over the narrow view of the world he has tried to instill into them. Prejudice shouldn't be tolerated around "IMPRESSIONABLE" people either.

Old 09-12-2005, 09:17 PM   #100
ms_terese
Once upon a time...

When I was a kid, there was a neighbor in the alley that always had German Shepherds. They must have been breeders, because they always seemed to have new dogs every year or so.

Every time someone walked past their yard, those dogs would jump and growl and snap and try to get over the fence. On a couple of occasions, they did get out and people were injured.

This went on the entire time I lived there, which was about 7 years.

German Shepherds are vicious dogs that shouldn't be kept as pets. The Humane Society's bite records back that up. Anyone who keeps a German Shepherd as a pet is an idiot. I know. I've seen what they can do with my own eyes. I don't ever want to see another German Shepherd again. When my children were growing up, I made sure they never went near anyone who had a German Shepherd, and now they know to never, ever consider having one or letting their own children have one.

See how reasonable, rational, and educated my opinion is?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread