Boaphile Plastics - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-13-2002, 07:50 PM   #101
ajc
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (dwedeking @ May 11 2002,10:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">There are probably 20 Eatons out there that aren't posting to this website but are buying cages from other people because they can't get a hold of you.</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
Jeff,

Not taking sides at all, but you did lose out on the sale of 3 rack systems by not returning a couple emails that I sent you over the last few months. &nbsp;The sad thing is, I probably won't buy a rack from you for a very, very long time, if ever, simply because they don't match the melamine ones that I did buy.

The reason I'm telling you this isn't to take sides at all, but I want you to know that you would likely increase sales dramatically, just by having someone there to talk to potential customers. &nbsp;Right now, what you're doing is like having a car lot, full of nice, reasonably priced cars, but having no one there to sell them.

Not saying you're product isn't awesome, because I think it is, but take Daniel's advice, take the bull by the horns and let your company grow.

Anthony Caponetto

Old 05-14-2002, 09:28 AM   #102
Dennis Gulla
I personally find this whole thread a big waste of space! Jeff Ronne is arguably one of the best and most successful people in the WHOLE reptile industry! Weather you like him or not, that's a fact! He has produced some of the most outstanding Boas around. He consistently produces boas and has come up with breeding strategies that are unparalleled! That's a fact! Anyone that has tried to breed Boas knows how difficult and inconsistent they can be to breed. &nbsp;He also started his own feeder rodent business. I have heard nothing but good things about Jeff's rodents!
I find it amazing how all of us can come here and put Jeff's business practices under a microscope, tell him he should do THIS.......No, wait Jeff......you should do it this way!! NO.....NO, If this were my business I would definitely change this!
I never realized that there were so many SUCCESSFUL entrepreneur's on this site. Now I know were to come when I need business advice.......I'll just ask all of you experts!
All of this GARBAGE because Jeff supposedly missed a phone call! No! Not in the least bit! Chris and Colleen or what ever your name is. You two obviously have something against Jeff or you would not be making such a big deal out of nothing! You have way to much time on your hands if you can write the equivalent of a copy of War and Peace with every
reply post! Get a LIFE. I'm done.

Dennis Gulla

Old 05-14-2002, 02:29 PM   #103
ajc
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

Message deleted! - violation of FULL NAME rule.

</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>

Old 05-14-2002, 04:18 PM   #104
xpensivegecko
is this a joke??? his full name was 1 post above! &nbsp;The one time support is issued in our defense and in a respectful and courteous way, its deleted?? Are you kidding me?

Old 05-14-2002, 06:40 PM   #105
Ken Harbart
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">is this a joke??? his full name was 1 post above! &nbsp;The one time support is issued in our defense and in a respectful and courteous way, its deleted?? Are you kidding me?</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>

No joke. I'd personally advise Anthony to place his full name in his signature line, since that is the easiest way to ensure it's on every post/reply. Rich is a rather busy man at this time of year and generally doesn't have the time or patience to scan old replies to see if someone had previously posted his/her full name.

Old 05-14-2002, 06:59 PM   #106
ajc
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ajc @ May 14 2002,14:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

Message deleted! - violation of FULL NAME rule.

</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'></td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
You guys have got to be kidding. &nbsp;I have a post right before that with my full name. &nbsp;This is ridiculous. &nbsp;I was invited here because I heard it was a cool board, but it's the same as anything else. &nbsp;You give some guy administrative rights, and he abuses it when he doesn't completely agree with what someone's saying. &nbsp;This is to a discussion board, what Hitler was to the human race. &nbsp;

Forget it. &nbsp;I don't need to post here if that's how it is.

ANTHONY CAPONETTO
ajc@elitefitness.com

Webslave, do you need my mother's maiden name here too? &nbsp;How 'bout my SSN, DOB, Eye color, color of last stool? Anything else or will my full name and email address be OK?

Old 05-14-2002, 07:06 PM   #107
ajc
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ken Harbart @ May 14 2002,18:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">is this a joke??? his full name was 1 post above! spam_The one time support is issued in our defense and in a respectful and courteous way, its deleted?? Are you kidding me?</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>

No joke. I'd personally advise Anthony to place his full name in his signature line, since that is the easiest way to ensure it's on every post/reply. Rich is a rather busy man at this time of year and generally doesn't have the time or patience to scan old replies to see if someone had previously posted his/her full name.</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
Ken, I hear you. &nbsp;I am new and didn't know that you had to attach it to every single post. &nbsp;

I don't really care for every Tom, Dick, and Harry on the internet to know my full name. &nbsp;Besides, I could just say my name is Tyrone Washington and Rich would never know the difference. &nbsp;The rule has a good idea behind it, but it's not practical.

I understand the rules, but personally, I think this one sucks and because of that, I will not be posting here on a regular basis.

ANTHONY CAPONETTO

Old 05-14-2002, 07:49 PM   #108
LadyChaos
my my....someone has some shed skin stuck to their rump today...

no one makes you post here, no one makes you even look at the site.

Thank you, drive through and go on with thy merry little life.

Old 05-14-2002, 08:21 PM   #109
HerpVenue
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I understand the rules</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
then you should know the reasoning of why it is REQUIRED.
Any Joe schmo with a vendetta can post bad stuff about you with a fake name. spam_Once the fake name has been discovered.....their post no longer has merit. spam_And probably will be erased.

Basically you are saying that you understand the rules....
but you don't want to post here because you don't want to post your name....because you don't believe in whatever it is you say.

In the past the board got really ugly because people with vendettas came and posted with fake names.

If you are SCARED to let every Tom Dick and Harry know who you are.....then maybe Tom Dick and Harry should be scared of you. spam_Because that should tell them that you have something to hide.

Personally even though my posts are stupid and make me look like an A$$hole......I still will put my full name because I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE. spam_People may not like my character....BUT they also know I won't screw with them. spam_This is me....This is the way that I am...I have nothing to hide...Love it...Like it....Hate it...I do not care.

Old 05-14-2002, 08:27 PM   #110
HerpVenue
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You give some guy administrative rights, and he abuses it when he doesn't completely agree with what someone's saying.</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>

Yeah Webslave!!!! &nbsp;Who gave you the right to erase posts?
Just because you own this whole board you think you can do whatever you want to do to it?

SURPRISE -- YUP HE CAN !!! &nbsp;IT IS HIS BOARD !!!

He is also the fairest guy I know......How do I know this?
My stuff gets erased too. &nbsp;EVERYONE'S stuff has a chance of getting erased. IF it does not conform to the rules

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!