A Study on Those Who Keep Snakes... sort of - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > General Herp Talk

Notices

General Herp Talk Can't figure out where to post down in the other discussion forums? Too many options and too complicated? Well post your herp related messages here and to heck with it.

Old 06-28-2011, 03:25 PM   #111
mercuryts
What snakes do you own?: 2 reticulated pythons( super tiger, Lav. Albino) 2 normal ball pythons, 3 corn snakes (2 okeetee, 1 genetic stripe), 1 california banded kingsnake, one 12 foot cuddle bug burmese python
Why do you keep snakes?: i've kept them since i was 6, they are different like myself. and their easy to care for, but offer as much love as any other animal.
What other animals do you have?: hedgehog, a dog, bichir dragon, betta, jack dempsey, and two five line skinks
What other hobbies do you enjoy?: drawing, driving, nature walks, showing people how snakes arent bad "monsters:
Anything else to add?: they the best, yet most misunderstood animals

Old 06-30-2011, 02:53 AM   #112
sir666python
What snakes do you own?: ball pythons and boas
Why do you keep snakes?: My dad always had snakes as i was growing up and i've herped as long as i can remember.
What other animals do you have?: bearded dragons, rats, 2 pit bulls, and a cat
What other hobbies do you enjoy?: art, herping, xbox, sports such as swiming and football, and being on fauna lol
Anything else to add?: want to know if 66% hets are worth trying to prove out....

pic1 me
pic2 fishing
pic3 my art [paint]
pic4 my art [color penical]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg meadow.jpg (105.9 KB, 269 views)
File Type: jpg 060.jpg (231.8 KB, 262 views)
File Type: jpg 027.jpg (150.4 KB, 265 views)
File Type: jpg 022.jpg (303.6 KB, 268 views)

Old 06-30-2011, 03:19 AM   #113
SirenSanJose
Quote:
Originally Posted by dheideman View Post
That would be because I'm extremely self conscious
Ok, fine, I just got a cute new haircut and am feeling decent today. Here ya go.

Old 07-05-2011, 03:49 PM   #114
UwabamiReptiles
What snakes do you own?:11 ball pythons and 4 carpet pythons
Why do you keep snakes?:I have always been fascinated with reptiles since as long as I can remember and once I convinced my mom to let me get one when I was little, I have always had them.
What other animals do you have?:I have a male red saharan uro.
What other hobbies do you enjoy?:Basketball, fishing, just chillin.
Anything else to add?:I cant come up with anything witty to say so no.
(Optional) Picture:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0998.jpg (101.8 KB, 246 views)

Old 07-13-2011, 01:43 AM   #115
Wayne Fowlie
snakes may be the most important environmental tools of our anthropological evolution .`colubrids and boids

Old 07-13-2011, 01:50 AM   #116
Wayne Fowlie
Snakes may be the most important enviromental examples to our anthropological evolution. Colubrids and Boids.

Old 07-13-2011, 10:19 AM   #117
Connor Latham
whoa that snake is massive MDC_Ophiuchus what is it ?!?

Old 08-08-2011, 12:52 PM   #118
TonyDCaver
Occupation: Aviation Mechanic for the Army National Guard (AASF1 Jax Cecil Field)/Pharmacy Student
What snakes do you own?:1.0 Jungle Boa, 0.1 Albino Boa, 1.0 Blood Python, 1.0 Normal Ball Python, 1.0 Mexican Black King, 0.1 Green Tree Python
Why do you keep snakes?: Plan on opening a reptile shop when I return from deployment, a long fascination with them and because my parents wouldn't ever let me have them as a kid.
What other animals do you have?: 1.0 Spaniel Mix (dog) , 0.1 Siamese (cat), 0.1 Psalmopeus Irmia, 1.0 Savannah Monitor, 3.3 Colorado River Toad, 0.1 Cane Toad, 1.0 Pacman Frog, 0.0.1 Greater Siren
What other hobbies do you enjoy?: Diving, herping, hiking, camping, climbing, anything outdoors.
Anything else to add?:
(Optional) Picture:

Old 08-10-2011, 01:20 PM   #119
RossCA
Quote:
Originally Posted by dheideman View Post
Ok, fine, I just got a cute new haircut and am feeling decent today. Here ya go.

Don't feel that way, you are very cute.

It was really cool seeing pictures of everyone and learning what kinds of snakes you keep.

Old 08-10-2011, 01:53 PM   #120
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by RossCA View Post
Don't feel that way, you are very cute.
It is a nice photo but she's prettier in person!
(It was nice to meet you at the San Jose show Diana!)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!