Genetic Snow X SHTCTB - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2005, 10:37 PM   #111
Chris@TSE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Lubinsky
Come to think of it, I've seen animals I've sold/traded listed at several times what I sold/traded for (right Kelli ?) "Oh Dan, I've just got to have that redstripe male, I'll add him to my breeders". Will follow this thread tomorrow, not sidestepping.

Oh, and as irony would have it, guess who purchased that Red Stripe Male?

We did. And I do believe it was at a steal..........

Old 03-19-2005, 10:41 PM   #112
Bringerofdoom
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopShelfExotics
Oh, and as irony would have it, guess who purchased that Red Stripe Male?

We did. And I do believe it was at a steal..........
is this the same redstripe from the other thread???

Old 03-19-2005, 10:42 PM   #113
Bringerofdoom
*smacks self* nevermind that one was female.

Old 03-19-2005, 10:56 PM   #114
Chris@TSE
LOL, nope. Definately a male....

Old 03-19-2005, 11:00 PM   #115
KelliH
And here is a copy of the invoice for the above male (thanks Chris), since there have already been some other invoices posted in this thread lol. And also for you Dan L, since you brought it up.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rsinvoice.jpg (70.4 KB, 163 views)

Old 03-19-2005, 11:02 PM   #116
Chris@TSE
No document escapes the wrath of Chris........

(Talking in the third person rules)

Old 03-19-2005, 11:06 PM   #117
Gregg M
Kelli, was there any agreement about resale of the leo you bought from Dan???? I doubt it...... As far as I see it, you could have sold that leo 2 seconds after it was in your hands and it would not matter..... This "Mack" situation is a totaly different story with different circumstances...... These were protected projects that involved dedicated breeders..... This is one instance where I am totaly on the breeders side of things..... (the other thread on Macks kinda changed my views on this awesome project) Alex went to great lengths to make sure the right people got the animals and he was kicked in the sack...... And this is coming from a person that is not even working with snows..... Yet that is...... I have an interest but it is not vested like the other breeders here.... My interest is from an onlookers point at this time..... I realy feel for you guys...... You know what I say????? The reputable breeder WILL come out on top and I hope you guys do......

Old 03-19-2005, 11:17 PM   #118
Bringerofdoom
Quote:
Originally Posted by groovygeckos
you can take that any way you want to .

i just realize , im new and need something really nice and something new !the Snows and APTORs fit that category and i like them alot , which is of most importance to me .

if i liked something else that had popped up i might have went a different way .

im not going to get very far by just breeding some tangs .
This comes from the very same person who says the next line.
Quote:
Originally Posted by groovygeckos
Chris , Alex , anyone , care to explain how my having a snow is bad for the project ?

that is just crazy !

of course there would be no reason for competition or worry about someone else overproducing or underselling you , if you werent generally pissing people off by not selling to them . i may or may not be one of them .

there will be a whole bunch of toes you stepped on coming to kick you "where the sun dont shine " (so to speak ) , you created the problem yourself by being a dick .

you are obviously a very greedy person .

Alex you were wrong !

this project meant the world to me , you tried to take that dream away from me .

it will not be forgotten . enough said !
Who's being greedy? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.....

The only person i seen that was mad about not selling to them has always been you dan.

Glad the project means the world to you, but what good is it to posses a bunch of leopard gecko's that no one will buy from you, because they value their collection?

Maybe no one else caught this.
"the vet prescribed Flagyl and Panacur , he is feeling better and we are working on follow-up fecal exams "
Does this mean he bred and enough time has elapsed for his hatchlings to emerge, and still has not had his follow up yet???

Old 03-19-2005, 11:26 PM   #119
KelliH
Quote:
Kelli, was there any agreement about resale of the leo you bought from Dan???? I doubt it...... As far as I see it, you could have sold that leo 2 seconds after it was in your hands and it would not matter.....
Nope, no agreement of course.
*sigh* Sometimes I get tired of the reptile business.
:-(

Old 03-19-2005, 11:32 PM   #120
groovygeckos
Hail Hue ! "the gecko-nazi "

give me a break . Alex didnt sell to me because he was unhappy with my e-mail , after he just simply did not give me enough info on the pricing AND age .

so, i had alot of questions and he came back w/ his snotty egotistical attitude and made an ASSumption (like many of you ) .

i do not take that from anyone . i told him i was not happy with it , and he had something to hold over my head and did .
end of story .

you are all reading into my posts and e-mails too much .

there is nothing that i will do or would do to hurt the market , this that or the other project .

it is simply not going to happen .

sound like a bunch of greedy bastards .

a good majority of us here , do not sell at "market value" anyways .

FYI we work on a small level here , and even if my pricing would be lower it would not effect your pocketbook .

as anyone can clearly see what this is all about . $$$

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread