Critical bill Appreciation Thread. :) - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 02-22-2010, 03:14 AM   #111
shlages
Sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Well I have heard from Chuck and I am sad to say that on February 12th he suffered a heart attack. He said it came out of nowhere and that he had some pain in the chest and next thing he knew he woke up in the hospital with tubes sticking out of everywhere. They've got him on 8 different medications and do not know if he will need open heart surgery as of yet. They did say his heart did suffer a lot of damage. Needless to say he will not be around here much as he needs to take care of himself as well as his wife and kids who are understandably not handling this too well. I'll keep everyone updated when I hear anything new. Let's keep him and his family in our thoughts and prayers and hope for his speedy recovery.
That stinks!Hope all is good for Chuck & his family soon.

Old 02-22-2010, 06:45 AM   #112
StrictlyExotics
Wow, I am totally saddened to hear this. I never spoke to Chuck, in fact tried to stay out of his cross-hairs. I truly hope that man gets back on his own two feet to come back to Fauna just to rip the hell out of some "bad guys". He is in my thoughts as well. DanD, thanks for the updates on him.

Old 02-22-2010, 08:22 AM   #113
polasian
Oh no! Chuck, you and yours will be in my thoughts. I'm sure I speak for MANY when I say that we wish you a speedy recovery.

Doctors orders...kiss your wife, hug your kids, and all of you go and take a well deserved extended family vacation!

Old 02-22-2010, 09:38 AM   #114
deborahbroadus
That's a shame. I have so enjoyed his rapier wit.

Old 02-22-2010, 09:45 AM   #115
kmarsh
Dang it, I knew that bannng could have serious implications but gesh tell Chuck he didn't have to go and have a heart attack over it. In all seriousness, I do hope he gets a chance to get online and see how many folks here do miss him and his wit. ( sometimes more so than other times) He is a delight to read most times ( unless you are on the receiving end of his banter) We do wish a speedy and complete recovery.

Old 02-22-2010, 10:04 AM   #116
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmarsh View Post
Dang it, I knew that bannng could have serious implications but gesh tell Chuck he didn't have to go and have a heart attack over it.
Well we don't know if it was the anticipation of his ban being lifted, the thought of a little snip, snip, clip, clip or the fact that Ed of all people started the "Critical Bill appreciation thread". Either way I'm sure I am speaking for a large number of people here that look forward to his return when his medical troubles are behind him.

Heck, it may even be in his benefit to have a little break from here as some of his warning points will expire and he will have a little room to entertain us with his wit as he hands someone well deserving individual their ass in the manner in which we have come to enjoy.

Old 02-22-2010, 10:22 AM   #117
Twizted Paths
Thanks for the update Dave.

We'll keep him & his family in our thoughts and prayers here as well.

Old 02-22-2010, 10:33 AM   #118
bamagurl76
Sending Prayer His Way !!

Old 02-22-2010, 10:35 AM   #119
ShiffyAME
I will definately be keeping Chuck and his family in my thoughts, and wish him a speedy recovery !!

Old 02-22-2010, 11:29 AM   #120
SamanthaJane13

A PRAYER FOR THE SICK

Omnipotent and eternal God,
the everlasting Salvation of those who believe,
hear us on behalf of Thy sick servant, Chuck,
for whom we beg the aid of Thy pitying mercy,
that, with his bodily health restored,
he may give thanks to Thee in Thy church.
Through Christ our Lord.

Amen.

PRAYER TO ST. ANTHONY FOR HEALING

Compassionate St. Anthony,
you are called the “Miracle Worker”
by those who have been blessed by your special friendship.
I ask you to look with favor on Chuck Kimmel
who is weak and failing.

Great St. Anthony, come to the assistance of Chuck.
Obtain for him health in mind and body,
and the strength to accept all suffering in union with Christ, our Savor.

Loving St. Anthony,
console all those who are afflicted,
and guide them to the heart of the Divine Physician,
where they will obtain compassion, mercy and hope.

Amen.

Get well soon, Chuck!!

We miss you!!

You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!