FaunaClassifieds upgrade now in progress - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 09-19-2008, 06:09 PM   #111
hhmoore
Rich - I've been noticing a number of "Paid Participant" coins have popped up. Some, like Alicia, are Contributing members.

Alicia - go into Group Subscriptions in your User CP.

Dennis H - interesting idea...I had no idea you were plotting the downfall of this site, lol. And who the hell is Tom?

Old 09-19-2008, 06:14 PM   #112
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
And who the hell is Tom?
Ooo, Harald...

Rich, can we get new, more modern smilies?

Old 09-19-2008, 06:23 PM   #113
hhmoore
Nevermind, Alicia. That doesn't work anymore (I think that's how I took my coins down when I crawled back under my rock a year or so ago )

Old 09-19-2008, 06:25 PM   #114
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BoidSmith View Post
I have an avatar of a hellish cat liking the screen...
Use it!! I'll PayPal you $10 if you put it up for 2 weeks, Dan. BRING BACK THE CAT!!!!

Old 09-19-2008, 06:31 PM   #115
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleMoonsExotic View Post
Ooo, Harald...

Rich, can we get new, more modern smilies?

LMAO I just died.

Old 09-19-2008, 06:33 PM   #116
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Nevermind, Alicia. That doesn't work anymore (I think that's how I took my coins down when I crawled back under my rock a year or so ago )
Yeah im pretty sure you were the one who told me how to do it.
Ill live with it until i finally get fed up i suppose, and remove my own avatar... LOL

Old 09-19-2008, 06:59 PM   #117
Lucille
May we have the option of just removing the demon thingy?

Old 09-19-2008, 07:30 PM   #118
rabernet
I was wondering why all of the sudden a bunch of folks had that - I thought it was a wolf for wolf-pack, actually!

Old 09-19-2008, 07:35 PM   #119
WebSlave
Yeah, I'm still playing with the new features. Part of the problem is that I use the subscription program differently then what it was designed for. It is more geared towards having each subscription open up access to one or more separate forums that would not be available otherwise. But, of course, I'm not using it that way at all. And some things that would be logical to have in the program if the programmers had considered that someone might use it like I am, are just not available.

Old 09-19-2008, 08:39 PM   #120
crotalusadamanteus
Still getting used to the changes, but so far I haven't found anything that annoys me any.

I do like the photo album feature. That's sorta neat.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
fauna upgrade, faunaclassifieds