The wild, wild, west! - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 11-30-2006, 03:11 PM   #111
Shrillomn
Wrong answer!

I have no desire to be like Wes.
My existence here is simply to bring to light some of the nonsense that exists here under the new rules.

If you're so certain that you know me, then by all means, step right up and you can be the first panelist on "To Tell The Truth" and name me.

Old 11-30-2006, 03:24 PM   #112
shrap
Are you Fawn Leibowitz?

Old 11-30-2006, 04:00 PM   #113
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Are you Fawn Leibowitz?
I would have picked something a little more flexible. Something like, John.

Old 11-30-2006, 04:02 PM   #114
Mike Greathouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
Are you Fawn Leibowitz?
No, it can't be. Fawn died in a terrible kiln accident.
Pez must be her roommate.

That's it - unmasked at last!

Old 11-30-2006, 04:12 PM   #115
Wilomn
You know, perhaps, much like the plastic toy of many many MANY heads, this coward is also a conglomerate of several, all too cowardly to speak up on their own, who have found safety in numbers.

It does smell fishy, maybe we should refer to shrilly as mackeral or herring or sardine, none of whom have an individual personality.

Eh, no biggie either way.

I think I'll just go with......fishbutt.

It seems to fit rather well.

There's also icthiosphincter, but that's kinda hard to spell.

Now I'm confuzzled....fishbutt or icthiosphincter......wow, can't make up my mind.

SUCH a dilemma.

Old 11-30-2006, 04:40 PM   #116
Otter_23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter_23
Jim do I really have to cut a paste all the threads where you have surpassed disagreement and moved into smack. I think some of your posts would be very beneficial if after you wrote them you read them into a mirror. Although this is just another example of you being involved in debate and not knowing when to just let it go. It is amazing how you became an expert on ignorance. Practice makes perfect? This is my irritated post, this is what I should have typed and just left

Jim you have the power to reduce the amount of uselessness in many of threads. Use that power.

For the King of dings, the one you gave me for this was replaced by more on the good side. Funny how you are always outside looking in. Are there some bad guys you need to defend?

Old 11-30-2006, 05:21 PM   #117
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter_23
For the King of dings, the one you gave me for this was replaced by more on the good side. Funny how you are always outside looking in. Are there some bad guys you need to defend?
Mark,

Yeah the king of ding has been handing it out like spare change to the bell ringers in front of Wal-Mart. I have found that the ignore feature works great. The site has been much more enjoyable since I starting using it, just wish I would have utilized it months ago.

Old 11-30-2006, 06:04 PM   #118
Otter_23
Thanks Sammy I will have to use that feature.

Old 11-30-2006, 06:15 PM   #119
Chameleon Company
:d :d :d :d :d
Attached Images
File Type: jpg no evil.jpg (46.1 KB, 94 views)

Old 11-30-2006, 09:02 PM   #120
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
Mark,

Yeah the king of ding has been handing it out like spare change to the bell ringers in front of Wal-Mart. I have found that the ignore feature works great. The site has been much more enjoyable since I starting using it, just wish I would have utilized it months ago.
Amen, Sammy.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!