Way too cool. - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-22-2011, 06:03 PM   #121
Laura Fopiano
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tere Salazar View Post
Goodness. See what a lack of sleep can do? I had to go back and look about 48 times before I realized...um, they're all numbered dingdong. Duh.

Nope, Kelly, the turtle/snake is #2. Your normal is #5...although turtle/snake also has those nice stars on its back. I'm really digging both of their patterns. I have yet to see Boob's pattern, though.
I can't wait to see my new "Boob" Yes that's right gang, I'l have a 3d boob!
Hey Tere, you wouldn't happen to have a nipple in that clutch would ya? The boob just will not look right without a nipple to go with it

Old 07-22-2011, 06:18 PM   #122
Tere Salazar
Yep, Lolo, Boob's nipple is right there on the edge of his/her egg! LOL! You know I'll post tons of pics of everyone once they're out...including your Boob! Oh, wait...your snake, Boob!

Old 07-22-2011, 07:20 PM   #123
Laura Fopiano
For those of you wondering what the we're talking about, I called Tere yesterday and asked if I could but the boob egg snake. I promised to name it Boob" no matter what sex it is.
She was so cute when she said "you know it's just a normal right" and I think she about fell out of her chair when I told her about my 3 year albino Sophie and my 6 year old lemon pastel Tater that are both virgins.

I wanted the Boob for my own little pet, it had never mattered to me about breeding them. I like what I like.

Old 07-22-2011, 07:25 PM   #124
Tere Salazar
Poor, poor Tater...never had himself a girl. LOL! Tater. That cracks me up.

Old 07-22-2011, 08:02 PM   #125
deobra2869
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tere Salazar View Post
Thanks for the kind words, friends. I've been checking baby about every hour or so and haven't seen any movement or breathing whatsoever since about 7:00 last night. I'm pretty sure he's no longer with us...and that's just about all I can say.

On a much lighter note, I opened the incubator this morning to this. So...we cut why again? Sweet baby looks like a turtle or something and it just looks so goofy.

And I don't know if anyone has any input on this, but that super huge egg (top in the shot of turtle/snake, bottom left in group shot), notice the different head positions. Those pictures were taken at MOST a minute apart from each other. I looked at that egg after I noticed that and still only see one head on top like it is in the group shot. Anyone? That baby just needs to come out.
wow that babies head moved quite quickly LOL sorry to hear about the one baby but hopefully you will have 2 babies in the weird fat egg to make up for it I am on day 61 and still nobody wants to come out :"( they must know Im impatient LOL Good luck tere

Old 07-22-2011, 08:11 PM   #126
SlytherynHiss Exotics
Tere, I`m so sorry about the Lil One who didn`t make it. This hobby is full of Ups & Downs. We can only pray that the Ups out number the downs. And now I must join everyone else and "OOOOOH & AHHHH" over the head on that Spider in the big egg...OMG! Absolutely stunning! I can`t wait to see the rest of him/her.

Old 07-22-2011, 08:21 PM   #127
Tere Salazar
Thanks, Deobra. It would be nice if there were two in that super huge egg, but at this point, I'd be very happy with one very fat one...just so long as it comes out alive and healthy.

You and me, both Rayna. That one's made me crazy from the day it was laid, wondering and wondering. I'm starting to think it took that huge egg to hold that huge beautiful head? LOL! I don't know. I just want the rest of them to be okay.

I can see everyone's heads now, including Boob. Awesome head spider can't decide if he wants to be in or out...keeps going back and forth. Turtle/snake just went all the way back in then came out the sliding glass door...and Kelly, your little one (I think...it was a really quick peek) is about 1/2 way out. The others, their little heads are just barely poking out. I can't WAIT to see them all out!

Old 07-22-2011, 08:35 PM   #128
KY Reptiles
Woot! Mines gonna be the first one out! *does a happy dance* lmao

Hehe, good new just before work.

Old 07-22-2011, 08:37 PM   #129
KY Reptiles
News* geeze... Typo queen today!!

Sounds like they will all be out in 48 hrs (hopefully)

Old 07-22-2011, 08:41 PM   #130
Tere Salazar
Kelly, yours is definitely the farthest out so far...with awesome spider head coming in a close second. Hoping to have pics by the time you're home from work of your little one all the way out (and hoping it IS your little one that's coming out!)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!