New Pennsylvania Super Shows! - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 01-26-2010, 02:17 PM   #121
Classic Dum's
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleMoonsExotic View Post
Look, going back and forth arguing over this doesn't change what's being said behind the scenes and what is being said here in public. I asked two questions that are pertinent to both shows, Denise answered them. Those that are directly involved know what is truly being said by whom. Until those individuals step up, continuing to argue is fruitless.

Personally, I'm going to sit back, wait and see what happens. I hope that this gets worked out. I hope that people take the honest route.
you should have done that in the first place, you try to act like your above it all, but your part of the reason this keeps going on, you keep running on with 2nd hand bullshit you should have never started with in the first place

Old 01-26-2010, 02:28 PM   #122
Classic Dum's
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanRC30 View Post
Jason, I suggest you speak with Marty about the issues you have posted. I can assure you that you are sorely mistaken on many things here and if you truly wish to get to the bottom of this, you should speak with him, or me, first hand. I'll gladly speak with you anytime. If you pm me your number, I'll give you a call. Thank you.
i have soime question for you, you keep advertising the bathrooms and the place wasnt clean your girlfriend there talkin about not being able to sit on the pot in the begining of this thread, i find it interesting you said this

Quote:
Jason, it's always been a dirty dingy place as you put it. But would you expect him to leave without a game plan?
is it true the fire hall threw marty out for destruction of the property? there was a locker room that was busted up, glass window and doors or door frames? is part of the reason the fire hall threw him out also because failure to properly clean the hall, the parking lot the bathrooms the inside of the hall??? yes or no will do and please dont give me this lets talk in private shit

im asking you directly if this is true since your involved with the show, this was just brought to my attention yes 2nd hand info so im asking for the truth and i will get to it one way or the other, how ironic would it be that every advertising angle he has for his new show was problems he created, i dont think anyone can deny the overcrowding was his problem n not venue/denise problem, the cleanlyness was that part of his "game plan" as you put it????

have a good day

Old 01-26-2010, 02:33 PM   #123
TripleMoonsExotic
Sorry Jason, but it's not second hand information. I had a right to ask the questions I did. I stepped up and asked what others were afraid to publicly. I'm not one to let things be swept under the rug. I see the accusations made as a serious concern. As a reptile enthusiast, it concerns me that all of this is going on behind the scenes when promoters should be supporting each other...Uniting...

Have you considered what it will look like on you if other individuals do step up an corroborate the statements made? Calling myself, Dan and Marty a liar (not to mention the vendors who have been directly affected by this) is sort of a big deal. I would publicly offer Denise an apology if in fact neither of the statements are true. What will you do?

Old 01-26-2010, 02:40 PM   #124
Classic Dum's
Quote:
Sorry Jason, but it's not second hand information. I had a right to ask the questions I did. I stepped up and asked what others were afraid to publicly. I'm not one to let things be swept under the rug. I see the accusations made as a serious concern. As a reptile enthusiast, it concerns me that all of this is going on behind the scenes when promoters should be supporting each other...Uniting...

Have you considered what it will look like on you if other individuals do step up an corroborate the statements made? Calling myself, Dan and Marty a liar (not to mention the vendors who have been directly affected by this) is sort of a big deal. I would publicly offer Denise an apology if in fact neither of the statements are true. What will you do?
i dont have to worry about it sweetheart cause no one credible will ever step up

Old 01-26-2010, 02:41 PM   #125
dragonlvr64
I think we all need to keep in mind that people who want to attend both of these venues as "customers" are reading this thread.

We might be putting a bad taste in their mouth about both promoters and it might adversely affect both.

Old 01-26-2010, 02:41 PM   #126
Classic Dum's
Quote:

hey by chance do you know a heather litz from hanover?

Old 01-26-2010, 02:45 PM   #127
Classic Dum's
ill leave it at this, Dan id bet your gonna ignore this all togther or just quit respondingbut if you choose to please explain why the fire hall threw marty out

Old 01-26-2010, 02:54 PM   #128
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Dum's View Post
hey by chance do you know a heather litz from hanover?
No, sorry. But I've only lived in Hanover for the past 5 years.

Quote:
I think we all need to keep in mind that people who want to attend both of these venues as "customers" are reading this thread. We might be putting a bad taste in their mouth about both promoters and it might adversely affect both.
Another great post, Cindy!

Old 01-26-2010, 02:54 PM   #129
DanRC30
Quote:
i have soime question for you, you keep advertising the bathrooms and the place wasnt clean your girlfriend there talkin about not being able to sit on the pot in the begining of this thread, i find it interesting you said this
My girlfriend? I don't think I ever mentioned that I even have a girlfriend.

Quote:
is it true the fire hall threw marty out for destruction of the property? there was a locker room that was busted up, glass window and doors or door frames? is part of the reason the fire hall threw him out also because failure to properly clean the hall, the parking lot the bathrooms the inside of the hall??? yes or no will do and please dont give me this lets talk in private shit

im asking you directly if this is true since your involved with the show, this was just brought to my attention yes 2nd hand info so im asking for the truth and i will get to it one way or the other
It just came to your attention eh? Are you now the official investigator here? It's obvious you're talking to Denise or someone that works with her, and you're now taking over where she dropped off. Sigh... such games. I have no interest in playing here. If you want an answer to that question, you'll have to ask Marty directly. I'm not going to speak for him since it had nothing to do with me. And I never said any "sh1t" about talking in private. You're welcome to record any calls you make to me and broadcast them over the internet for all to hear. That's how mature adults deal with any issues... they discuss them in person or on the phone. I have nothing to hide. I only suggested a phone call because 1) many things can be read the wrong way on the internet, and 2) I'm having a very hard time understanding your typing style with the lack of punctuation and complete sentences.

Jason, the last thing I'm going to say is that you're being completely unreasonable and are obviously biased. I'm sure you have your reasons and you are entitled to them. You are going to hear the one side and believe it no matter what anyone says. That's clear to me, so even now I doubt a phone call would make any difference. However, Marty and I have no problem speaking with you on a conference call to try to set the record straight. I can tell you that it does sadden Marty that you've taken such an offensive stance and that you refuse to talk to him on the phone since he told me you two were friends for so long. We're not interested in putting it in this forum. It's just not productive.

Old 01-26-2010, 03:17 PM   #130
Classic Dum's
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanRC30 View Post
It just came to your attention eh? Are you now the official investigator here? It's obvious you're talking to Denise or someone that works with her, and you're now taking over where she dropped off. Sigh... such games. I have no interest in playing here. If you want an answer to that question, you'll have to ask Marty directly. I'm not going to speak for him since it had nothing to do with me. .
oh course not lmao, somehow i knew youd side step that one

n no i wasnt speakn to denise,i did leave her a message but havnt heard back another vendor called me after they seen me posting

so lets see where we are at now,
marty is using overcrowding, comfort, cleanlyness, bathrooms etc etc as his "game plan" to advertise the new show
weve established the over crowding was a problem he created by shoving table in every place he could, the bathroms etc etc were reasons the fire hall threw him out so all the problems you and girlfriend(i was being sarcastic, moon) keep yelpin on about apear to have been created under his watch but you, him, moon keep tryn to make it apear as a venue/denise problem

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!