Does Everyone who is Suspended..... - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 05-05-2007, 06:15 PM   #131
shrap
I will make this short and sweet and be done with it.

Wes is good people. I may not always agree with him, even bumped heads a time or two. But I can tell you without doubt there are few people more genuine and even fewer who actually care more about right and wrong then Wes. I proudly call him a friend.

Chuck I dont know as well, but have seen enough of his deeds to know there is more than meets the casual eye. He is another man who cares about right and wrong which is enough to make him a good guy in my book..... and me makes me laugh my ass off to boot.

Old 05-05-2007, 06:58 PM   #132
varnyard
Ben's first post was on: 12-28-2006, 07:36 PM #24
Sledgehammer

Yet the very next day (12-29-2006) he says:

Quote:
Sledgehammer: Alright.
How many times have we all seen this exact response from Wes.
Ah yes, Fauna is a very valuable tool, thanks Rich!!!

Old 05-05-2007, 07:03 PM   #133
Wilomn
How many failures does it take for you to learn a lesson loosewheel, er ben, er sludge?

You're a crybaby no one who REALLY wants to play with the big boys bug just isn't smart enough not spinally fortified enough nor HONEST enough to do so.

You fit a certain profile. Momma's boy, had your but wiped by momma unitl your late teens, never had a signifigant other of the opposite sex, physically weak, mentally not so smart and you know that DESPITE the millions of times momma told you you were a smart person and that brains were more important the brawn, you're a coward, a sniveling coward to boot no doubt, a backstabbing liar, you try to manipulate others into doing what you want them to but it only works on those more mentally challenged or emotionally damaged than YOU, which makes them few and far between loyal to you though they may be and even THEN, you know they are damaged and feel bad about that because YOU just can't make it in the big sandbox.

Someone hand me the scoop, there's a stinking pile of putrescent pathetic momma's boy over here that REALLY needs to be removed.

Old 05-05-2007, 07:12 PM   #134
Stardust
You know "Ben" it has already been established you know how to change IP addresses And I found it strange you know so much about Chuck and others on here that even I do not know and I have been here for years.
So like you I also like to read and did some checking on your prior posts.
On 5-3-07 you posted two posts in the regular forums in Jan I believe one.
Most of your posts have either been on the BOI or in the feedback forum. As far as I know you do not subscribe to "Hell" yet you tell other to and fight there.
I read over and over how Rich says this or Rich says that, hmmm reminds me of someone.
So out of curiousity, what animals do you own? Care to share pics and your knowledge of them? Why not practice what you preach and go to the regular forums and participate more? Or does your interest only lie causing even more drama, all for the sake of Rich and fauna?

Old 05-05-2007, 07:17 PM   #135
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardust
You know "Ben" it has already been established you know how to change IP addresses And I found it strange you know so much about Chuck and others on here that even I do not know and I have been here for years.
So like you I also like to read and did some checking on your prior posts.
On 5-3-07 you posted two posts in the regular forums in Jan I believe one.
Most of your posts have either been on the BOI or in the feedback forum. As far as I know you do not subscribe to "Hell" yet you tell other to and fight there.
I read over and over how Rich says this or Rich says that, hmmm reminds me of someone.
So out of curiousity, what animals do you own? Care to share pics and your knowledge of them? Why not practice what you preach and go to the regular forums and participate more? Or does your interest only lie causing even more drama, all for the sake of Rich and fauna?

Quote:
You must spread some karma around before giving it to Stardust again.

You bet ya!! I'd say someone is hitting the the nail on the head, but dang girl, ya did'ent have to use a Sledgehammer!!

Old 05-05-2007, 08:24 PM   #136
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sledgehammer
Jim,
Don't waste your time trying to be civil with the likes of Chuck.
He acted like a spoiled child when he was here before and he obviously has not learned any manners while on his sabbatical.
Why dont you post those PM's you sent me and that I replied to and let them speak about civility? You tried your damndest to silence me through the fear of realiating against me with a post or two of mine from years ago. You tried to bribe my silence. Your attempt was pathetic and anyone who knows me knows I am not a sellout. I'm not proud of all my antics but my heart has always been in the right place.

So post those PM's before I do and show these good folks just how your extortion...rrrrrr...civility works.

Quote:
Let's face it, anyone who makes a role model of Wes, has some serious issues that are not likely to be solved on a public forum.
I dont need a role model but I'd suggest him to anyone who needed one. He seems to be an all around honest person who tells it like it is....in life and in business. Cant ask for more than that really.

Quote:
Wes and his minions are best left to themselves.
Wow...see that....it learns. Just go about your own business. Did someone have to PM you that advice too? I'll warn you...shoelace tying and buttons are gonna be a sonofagun at first....but you'll get the hang of it.

Old 05-05-2007, 08:44 PM   #137
jsrocket
Holy crap, all I wanted to do was breed a few snakes

Old 05-05-2007, 08:46 PM   #138
Stardust
Quote:
Jim,
Don't waste your time trying to be civil with the likes of Chuck.
He acted like a spoiled child when he was here before and he obviously has not learned any manners while on his sabbatical.

He is a classic example of Little Man Syndrome.

Let's face it, anyone who makes a role model of Wes, has some serious issues that are not likely to be solved on a public forum.

Wes and his minions are best left to themselves.
Without anyone to engage them, they will either find something credible to contribute, or they will simply go away in search of drama elsewhere.

Either way, Fauna wins.
Well let's see now. Just who would YOUR role model be? Oh yeah I know.

"Hey Jim O,
I would much prefer to be accused of being Shrillomn then to be accused of being Jim O!

Yes a much better role model.

Old 05-05-2007, 09:03 PM   #139
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrocket
Holy crap, all I wanted to do was breed a few snakes
And all I wanted for was a hug or a just shrug from you.

Old 05-05-2007, 09:04 PM   #140
critical bill
or a just= or just a

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!