FaunaClassifieds upgrade now in progress - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 09-20-2008, 03:38 AM   #141
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
If you find any problems, please note them in this thread so I can keep a running list of them
The Quick Reply box is gone...it was here for a while after the upgrade. Not a huge deal, and it may well have been intentional...I'll learn to deal with it

Old 09-20-2008, 03:44 AM   #142
Cat_72
Hmmm, that's what it is.

I knew something was missing down there, but couldn't place it....duh.

Old 09-20-2008, 03:51 AM   #143
hhmoore
I'm pretty sure there was a Quick Reply icon, too...right next to the multi-quote

Old 09-20-2008, 03:54 AM   #144
Cat_72
Yup Harald, there was....

I remember specifically, because I have no idea what the "multi-quote" button does, and I was scared I was gonna hit the wrong one.

Old 09-20-2008, 04:12 AM   #145
hhmoore
The multiquote is a nice feature when you come into a hot topic. Just click the multiquote in each post you want to address, then click post reply...all the posts you clicked on will be quoted in your reply screen. (I recommend narrowing each down to key phrases or sections, when possible)

Old 09-20-2008, 04:14 AM   #146
Cat_72
Ooooooohhhh.....that's COOL!

No more cutting and pasting onto wordpad....lol. I like it!

Old 09-20-2008, 04:21 AM   #147
hhmoore
(Lest anybody think that I had a clue what it was when it first popped up, I didn't...but I have a habit of clicking things to find out what happens, and trying to figure it out if it isn't immediately obvious. The hard part NOW is that, as a new Mod with new accesses and new toys, I'm not always sure what I am supposed to be able to do vs what I can do because I am a mod. I don't think I have deleted anything I shouldn't have, though - a special thanks to all the friends that tried and/or checked things for me, lol)

Old 09-20-2008, 04:25 AM   #148
LakesideBoas
Harald broke it!

Old 09-20-2008, 06:27 AM   #149
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72 View Post
No more having 15 tabs open at once either. Cool.

Old 09-20-2008, 06:58 AM   #150
norsmis
Of course I had to try it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus View Post
No more having 15 tabs open at once either. Cool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72 View Post
Ooooooohhhh.....that's COOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
The multiquote is a nice feature when you come into a hot topic. Just click the multiquote in each post you want to address, then click post reply...all the posts you clicked on will be quoted in your reply screen. (I recommend narrowing each down to key phrases or sections, when possible)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
fauna upgrade, faunaclassifieds