Fl.International Reptile Show? - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 05-03-2006, 06:03 AM   #151
DAND
Question Who???????

Quote:
Originally Posted by sariki
hello

how are you today i will like to hear hear from you please try to contact me with this email sariki_usman@yahoo.com

sariki
Who are you wanting to hear from? You can PM the person(s) by clicking on their screen name and then Private Message or e-mail said person.

Old 05-03-2006, 08:31 PM   #152
OBES
Quote:
Originally Posted by audrypayne
OBE usually has a little bit of everything. people in our trade will have to work even harder to gain the confidence back from the ones that was let down.
You should try the Raleigh show this weekend. He has an impressive list of vendors that will be there.
Thanks Audry. We do try to have a little bit of everything and it looks like this weekend is shaping up to be a great one! Chocheta hopefully you will be able to change your husband's mind and you will be to attend the Raleigh Show. If not the show this weekend, then maybe the one being held in Aiken, SC May 20-21. That one is also shaping up to be a good one.

Yes Audry we will all have to work a little harder to regain confidences back from some folks, but I think it will make the industry that much better.

Look forward to seeing everyone this weekend and Audry......you have fun at your "21st" birthday I'll see you in 2 weeks.

Old 05-03-2006, 10:56 PM   #153
audrypayne
Thanks Joann. One question though. Has anyone actually died from a hangover?
Cricket

Old 05-03-2006, 11:39 PM   #154
KathyLove
I WISH I could go to Raleigh this weekend...

It is usually a GREAT show! I have done very well there in the past and had lots of fun. But I am pretty much out of everything to sell- and my very first babies of the year are hatching as I type! Bad timing - sure wish it was at least 3 weeks or so later! Maybe next spring I can convince them to lay a few weeks earlier, lol!

Be sure to go to the show this weekend if you are able to.

Old 05-04-2006, 02:05 PM   #155
OBES
Quote:
Originally Posted by audrypayne
Thanks Joann. One question though. Has anyone actually died from a hangover?
Cricket

Cricket.......don't think so.....but you may feel like it!! LOL

Enjoy

Old 05-10-2006, 03:19 PM   #156
audrypayne
http://www.reptileandexoticanimalshow.com/

Hey. Check this out. Past due debts.

Old 05-10-2006, 04:56 PM   #157
Mike Greathouse
Sad.... but very funny!
Chalk one up for the ex-webmaster!

Old 05-10-2006, 05:47 PM   #158
Suncoast Herpetological
Lmao!!!!!

That is the funniest thing I have seen in years. Karma.....what a concept!

The text of what is now the front page of Tony's website is shown below. I wish I had a screenshot program

Please pay for past due web services!

My name is Chris of lizard.org - the former unpaid webmaster for Tony Cueto
who will not respond to invoices or email communication.
Please pay me the moneythat is 8 months overdue.
Tony, you know I am recovering from recent open heart surgery and you promised to pay.
Instead of paying, you replaced me with another webmaster. PLEASE PAY NOW!

This is for web services from 7/05 to 10/05
Only partial payment was made - $119.20 balance on August invoice
$550.00 (55 hours @ $10hr) Aug-Oct
I was trying to help you out because you were paying $80hr to one web designer and $55hr to another
You know that I have been recovering from open heart surgery...
Not only was I taken advantage of...but I was not paid what I was owed. Please Pay Now.

WEB SITE content and control will be restored upon successful transfer of payment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old 05-10-2006, 06:10 PM   #159
homegrownherps
Doesn't this qualify Tony for the BOI ? ! ? !

Old 05-10-2006, 11:45 PM   #160
Suncoast Herpetological
Check out Tony's site now. The plot thickens. I guess a couple of bombs in a row have had the expected result.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!