What happened when I trusted Bill Leverton and loaned him money! - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 05-31-2007, 12:55 PM   #151
BryonsBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill_Leverton
You are absolutely right Bryon, I did shut down the Pm, But she could of sent the address via e-mail to me or even left a message on my answering machine, But that point is done and gone, The point at hand is I want to make this right by her and that will take a little bit of time, So as far as I can see, I will do my best to get this taken care of as quick as possible. Have a Good Day.
The point your missing here is those are steps YOU should have taken. You took them to get the money , you won't take them to get the money back to her. You claim to want to get this settled but YOU seem more than happy to just sit around and let Laura jump through the hoops to get her money. This is YOUR responsibility. Thinking Laura should do more in this crap whirlwind you created is stupid at best.

It makes me wonder if you were looking for a way out of repaying your debt. If you don't seek out the contact info ( like you should have ) and she didn't provide it before you skipped the country, well , maybe in your twisted little mind that was your way out.

Old 05-31-2007, 02:01 PM   #152
critical bill
Why doesn't the guy just sell the car Laura loaned him the money for to repair? I mean I think its a stretch to believe he's going to have the car shipped overseas. I'm just thinking that if your gonna dump two grand into a car for repairs it must be worth something. Definitely sell the car faster then the boas, thats for sure. Of course there is always that thing called a job that pays debts off and lets you keep the things you own.

Old 05-31-2007, 02:03 PM   #153
Scott Ashton
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Why doesn't the guy just sell the car Laura loaned him the money for to repair? I mean I think its a stretch to believe he's going to have the car shipped overseas. I'm just thinking that if your gonna dump two grand into a car for repairs it must be worth something. Definitely sell the car faster then the boas, thats for sure. Of course there is always that thing called a job that pays debts off and lets you keep the things you own.

If there even was a car.

Old 05-31-2007, 02:18 PM   #154
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Ashton
If there even was a car.

You're probably right.

Old 05-31-2007, 02:40 PM   #155
Laura Fopiano
Quote:
Matt will stay on top of getting your Money orders out to you. Have good evening.
I feel really terrible about your son having to pick up the slack for you. Hasn't he been put through enough?
His twin sister Ashley died a tragic death 17 months ago, his parents are divorced, his father is leaving the country, and he is now in charge of taking care of the animals and keeping up with the house chores and unpayed debts? He is only 20 years old!!!

A real parent would never do this to their child, but then again who is the real child here? Guess it is true....you can't let a boy do a man's job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
Dontcha suppose she probably feels the same way? But it's OK for you to feel that way, because that's different, huh?

Every time I think I can't feel more disappointed about this whole thing, you kick me in the shins again, Bill. Really sad.
Cathy, unfortunately when I make friends, I love with my whole heart. It's not in my make up to hurt those that I care about. I would have talked to him, I miss my friend or the friend that I thought I had.

Oh and my pm feature is not off. At any time Billy could have been pm'd me, but he chose not to.

Old 05-31-2007, 06:27 PM   #156
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
It's a good thing I got the address before you edited it As for calling or e-mailing. I would prefer not to. As I really don't have anything to say. Matt will stay on top of getting your Money orders out to you. Have good evening.
Takes a hell of a man to let someone else cover his debts.

You have some deep issues Bill. You really should seek some help. No rational thinking human would think it's right that Laura should contact you over this. It should be all you man. You really can't see that?

Old 05-31-2007, 09:06 PM   #157
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus
Takes a hell of a man to let someone else cover his debts.

You have some deep issues Bill. You really should seek some help. No rational thinking human would think it's right that Laura should contact you over this. It should be all you man. You really can't see that?
There's a difference between being unable to see and being unwilling to look, eh Billy?

My vote is on prison.

Old 06-17-2007, 08:59 AM   #158
Laura Fopiano
Payment received and cleared the bank on 6/14. 1300 to go.

Old 06-17-2007, 11:54 AM   #159
Jim O
That's half way there.

Old 06-17-2007, 01:07 PM   #160
Stardust
Very cool Laur. Good to hear you are getting your money back.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!