Shrillomn, a brief expose - Page 18 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 12-13-2006, 03:17 PM   #171
Chameleon Company
Quote:
Now, when I get tired of poo filled bags posting stupid comments, I simply put them on ignore and forget all about them.
Quote:
(regarding the "ignore" feature) They can still read your posts, be they the dumBest person on fauna or not, when you put them on ignore. That's why chumpco has his little tools quote his posts, to be sure that I, the most important person in his life, sees his pathetic attempts at humor. At least, I think it's humor. It's really hard to be generous enough to actually call it that most of the time though, being as how almost everything he posts is either self-serving backslapping or just pathetically idiotic.
Forget ?

As for humor, I am finding some in how you react Wes when someone decides to give you a poke in a manner that mimics you. However, you are starting to remind me of my ex-wife, and that's not funny.

Old 12-13-2006, 03:31 PM   #172
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Now, when I get tired of poo filled bags posting stupid comments, I simply put them on ignore and forget all about them. Seems that some of the readers and writers here aren't quite smart enough to figure out how to do that to me because they continue to read EACH AND EVERY WORD I WRITE. Amusing.
Kinda reminds you of those fans that stalk their favorite stars and obsess on every aspect of their lives doenst it? Amusing to say the least.

Old 12-13-2006, 03:41 PM   #173
Chameleon Company
Quote:
Now, when I get tired of poo filled bags posting stupid comments, I simply put them on ignore and forget all about them. Seems that some of the readers and writers here aren't quite smart enough to figure out how to do that to me because they continue to read EACH AND EVERY WORD I WRITE. Amusing.
Kind of reminds me of the over-the-hill stars that are still a "legend in their own mind", and only there, often confusing pity with adoration.

Old 12-13-2006, 03:53 PM   #174
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:

There are those here who have stated, quite plainly, that 90% of what I write is not worth reading to ferret out the 10% of what I write that THEY think is of value. Yet these very same people read EACH AND EVERY WORD I POST. Amusing.
I generally stop and look at any horrendous car crash Wes...what's your point.

Old 12-13-2006, 04:29 PM   #175
shrap
I noticed this trend long ago and was hoping I was wrong in my observations.

It seems every time there is a lull in bad guys to go after that the membership starts going after each other. I have noticed this many times. Is that a side effect of what this forum is primarily about? A reflection of many of the members personalities? A need to always have someone to belittle and berate? A need for drama?

What ever the case, the constant negativeness of this site is really getting old. The apparent need for there to be some form of drama going on at all times is pretty sad. It's all so petty, ugly and accomplishes nothing. I just dont understand. I really dont.

Old 12-13-2006, 05:19 PM   #176
Chameleon Company
Sammy

Quote:
It seems every time there is a lull in bad guys to go after that the membership starts going after each other .......
........What ever the case, the constant negativeness of this site is really getting old.
By "the membership", I think that the point of this thread, and the WWW thread, was that it was not "the membership", but a limited number of nominees, and perhaps a very small if non-plural number, that needed to start the ruckus. Other than the usual antagonism that exists in a thread between the thread-starter and the object of their complaint, who is consistently the first third-party to post with the name calling and BS ? The shame of the site is that too often it has gone unchallenged, and at times it seemed a race amongst other snipes to join in the feeding frenzy. I don't know which disappointed more, the lack of decent others to say "lighten up", or the race to fling poo. I do not think this is the former "boredom thread" filling a need by members to rip each other, although a bit has occurred. I think its more the latter, a response to "the constant negativeness (of a few) ...... really getting old".

Old 12-13-2006, 08:42 PM   #177
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
Kinda reminds you of those fans that stalk their favorite stars and obsess on every aspect of their lives doenst it? Amusing to say the least.
I think for some it goes a little deeper.

Some don't realize that there are a few of us who do NOT measure their selfworth by the opinions of The Faithful Fauna Readers, that there are some of us who just feel fine with who and what we are in SPITE of what a few folks here have to say.

These poor misguided individuals NEED the acclamation of the masses, NEED the pats on the back for hounding someone, NEED to see that their name has the highest post count in a certain thread or two, nevermind that they say the same tired thing over and over and over, despite the fact that many see them for just what they are; attention seeking whizbags without the intellectual acumen to actually make a point that doesn't include the words, "if it were me," or "I would," never able to think that someone else may have a valid point that they just don't understand.

These people are generally equipped with a large red button that says, "push here to activate dumbass.

Is it truly my fault that I see these buttons and push them just to see what happens, or is it the fault of those who have them, for displaying those gigantic red buttons in such fashion that they simply cannot be missed, cannot be left alone, cannot be hidden?

I suppose it is, indeed, my fault for pushing those enormous red buttons, for causing those sphincter snorkels to prove how easily manipulated they are, to show over and over and over just what lengths some will go to to simply try to one up someone who truly doesn't give a rat's patootie what a sphinkter snorkle thinks.

I am honestly amused, I laugh out loud in real life, by and at some of these guys and gals. To make ME, one guy, of no real consequence, amount to soooooooo much in the tiny worlds they inhabit is, in a twisted and sick way, an honour. To be so constantly on the minds of those who so publickly claim to loathe and despise me is quite interesting to the part of me that wonders why people do the things they do.

I know that I certainly do NOT spend that time I'm not here with a certain few snorkle hounds on my mind; but then, I, unlike them, am quite fine with myself inspite, despite, what have you, of what anyone thinks of me.

I reckon that's the difference. Some folks NEED to be noticed to feel good about the pathetic little lives they lead and, like it or not, I'm one of the biggest targets here, willing to play with anyone, regardless of intellectual ability or mental stability.

It's a game, one which is played by many but, perhaps, not really enjoyed by the majority of those involved because they just don't measure up to the standards necessary to even the playing field.

Or, maybe back in the day, I had one too many glasses of Electric Koolaide.

Either way, I laugh my ass off at the antics of some of those who hold themselves in such high regard here.

Old 12-13-2006, 09:18 PM   #178
Chameleon Company
Quote:
...... many see them for just what they are; attention seeking whizbags without the intellectual acumen to actually make a point that doesn't include the words, "if it were me," or "I would," never able to think that someone else may have a valid point that they just don't understand.
Quote:
Is it truly my fault that I see ...
Quote:
I suppose it is, indeed, my fault ..
Quote:
I am honestly amused..
Quote:
.... is quite interesting to the part of me
Quote:
I know that I certainly do NOT spend that time ...
Quote:
... but then, I, unlike them, am quite fine with myself
me me me me meeeeee ....... OK Wes, if you say so.

Quote:
I'm one of the biggest targets here, willing to play with anyone,
..... well, anyone that I don't put on "Ignore". What a pant-load.

Old 12-13-2006, 09:30 PM   #179
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus
Self admittion has gotten people hanged before. Don't see why not here as well.

Old 12-13-2006, 11:13 PM   #180
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Company
me me me me meeeeee ....... OK Wes, if you say so.

..... well, anyone that I don't put on "Ignore". What a pant-load.

Manic end of his cycle Jim plain and simple

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!