Aggravation Poll - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

View Poll Results: What aggravates you? (More than 1 OK)
the Internal Revenue Service 8 22.22%
Late people 19 52.78%
Not having enough money for something you want 17 47.22%
Women 7 19.44%
Men 7 19.44%
Being lost with a man driver and he won't ask for directions 4 11.11%
your boss 4 11.11%
Neighbor issues: barking dogs, loud parties, etc. 11 30.56%
People who talk all the time and have nothing to say 18 50.00%
Trolls 16 44.44%
Having to wait in line 10 27.78%
PMS 3 8.33%
Nothing aggravates me after the lobotomy 1 2.78%
Nothing aggravates me, I'm always happy 1 2.78%
other 13 36.11%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-09-2005, 03:11 PM   #11
sirenofthestorm
Lots of things aggravate me:
losing power while taking an online exam,
brownnosers/teacher's/boss' pets,
whiners,
people who are slow on the uptake for no good reason,
the inability to grasp the subtle yet important difference between 'your/you're', 'to/too',and singular and plural of woman and man and the fact that it is impossible except in my own personal hell to have "a women" make sense.
I also get disgruntled at hypocrites, ingrates, the willfully ignorant, and hornblowers - if you're that great, you don't need to go advertising it, people will discover it on their own. Humility is a virtue I appreciate.

I also agree with the anti bad drivers sentiment. The left lane indicates that you should be going faster than the right lane. If you don't have mirrors or turn signals/brake lights, SHAME ON YOU. Don't speed by schools during school hours, and for the love of pete don't try to cut people off when there's plenty of space behind them. Yes, I can see you pick your nose through the car windows, its not an invisibility cloak. Jeez.

Old 11-09-2005, 05:10 PM   #12
techgirl
my biggest aggravation come from people who give you their word and then live up to it. out of all the things a person has in life their word is one of the few aspects to us that cannot be taken away or maligned by others unless we prove it by our actions. too many times i have heard "you have my word" and then it never comes through. i may be old fashioned but character and integrety still mean alot to me.

Old 11-09-2005, 06:09 PM   #13
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirenofthestorm
and the fact that it is impossible except in my own personal hell to have "a women" make sense.
Didn't your daddy tell you..........."Boy, NEVER try to make sense out of what a woman does. It will make you crazy. Just smile, nod and agree with them if you know whats best for the peace." LOL They dont say Mars and Venus for no reason at all.

Rick

Old 11-09-2005, 10:19 PM   #14
sirenofthestorm
Quote:
Originally Posted by techgirl
my biggest aggravation come from people who give you their word and then live up to it.
You mean and then DON'T live up to it?

Old 11-09-2005, 10:31 PM   #15
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus
Didn't your daddy tell you..........."Boy, NEVER try to make sense out of what a woman does. It will make you crazy.
I knew there was SOME reason y'all are crazy.......

Old 11-10-2005, 08:02 AM   #16
techgirl
oops yes that's exactly what i meant. sorry. what do want when you work graveyard and then go home to a baby?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!