My first Las Vegas Blazing Blizzard hatchling - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-12-2006, 12:52 PM   #11
PaulSage
Wow. Thanks everyone!

It must either be your warm welcomes or the warm weather (it's almost 50* here, whoo hoo!)
because this little girl decided to hatch out too. She's from the same project, but her
mom is a normal double het for LVBB and her dad was a Blizzard het for LV albino. She just
popped out after 59 days of incubation and is still pretty wrinkly, so I didn't take her out of
the container.

Old 03-12-2006, 12:54 PM   #12
g&mgeckos
Congrats Paul! Nice looking little one you got there well worth the wait.

Old 03-12-2006, 01:05 PM   #13
BalloonzForU
Congratulations!!! Wow that second one has some neat markings.

Old 03-12-2006, 01:11 PM   #14
AUBREY'S REPTILES
Awsome baby Paul and congrats on your first LVBB!!!! Wow 62 days, I find myself checking the incubator every 15 min. at 56 days. I probably would've made camp right in front of it if mine took that long

Old 03-12-2006, 08:55 PM   #15
Ian S.
Beautiful!!! what cool geckos

Old 03-12-2006, 09:58 PM   #16
Dan Lubinsky
Congrats, Paul. That second one looks a bit aberrant, including the tail.

Old 03-13-2006, 11:39 AM   #17
dragonflyreptiles
man both of them are sooo sooo cute, I love the LVBB you shuold name her Wendy since I was talking to you when you found her lololol

Old 03-13-2006, 12:15 PM   #18
Golden Gate Geckos
Paul, what a thrill!!! Congratulations!

Old 03-13-2006, 12:28 PM   #19
USAGECKOS
Congrats Paul! That is very exciting, 2 awesome babies in one day! Put me on the list for a LVBB or a 1.1 pair of hets please!

Old 03-13-2006, 01:07 PM   #20
PaulSage
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonflyreptiles
man both of them are sooo sooo cute, I love the LVBB you shuold name her Wendy since I was talking to you when you found her lololol
You got it, Wendy. It's so funny that you mention that, by the way. I found the first baby yesterday when I was on the phone with you, then I found the second baby when my mom called to let me know my younger brothers are having a blast on the beach in FL (spring break... yeah, I'm a little jealous), and then I just found the blazing's clutchmate when my older brother called this afternoon. I must have a tendency to check eggs while I'm on the phone. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAGECKOS
Congrats Paul! That is very exciting, 2 awesome babies in one day! Put me on the list for a LVBB or a 1.1 pair of hets please!
I will. I have at least 12 eggs from the project so far, and two of the four from the LVBBxLVBB pair are in the 89* incubator so things are looking good so far. I have a blizzard female that I plan to breed to the LVBB male in a few months when she's ready too.

Anyway, here's the Blazing's clutchmate I found this morning. I don't think I'm going to name her Bill though. heh

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!