The Lowcountry Reptile Expo, Charleston S.C. - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 01-28-2006, 08:55 AM   #11
bigsnakedaddy
The SHHS Banquet will be held in the Greater Charleston, SC area close to the Ladson Exchange Park on 18 Mar 2006 that evening after the show. This will be a very special banquet with a few suprises in store for all. The featured speaker will be none other than the incomparable "Dean of Bushmasters" himself Dean Ripa. This enigmatic Director of the Cape Fear Serpentarium is perhaps the foremost authority on lanceheads (especially bushmasters and ferdelance) alive today!

Old 02-27-2006, 08:19 PM   #12
bigsnakedaddy
The SHHS Banquet will be at 7:30 pm 18 March at the brand new eatery "The Eastern Buffet" located at the corner of Dorchester and Ashley Phosphate Rd approx 15-20 minutes from the show. The meeting room has been reserved and the food is excellent. I26 East from fairgrounds to Ashley phosphate exit. Turn right on Ashley Phosphate and the restaurant is all the way at the end of the road on the right. See you there after the show.......

Old 03-05-2006, 09:36 PM   #13
Southerncat
Bump up.... Two weeks to go!

Old 03-06-2006, 05:44 AM   #14
audrypayne
This show is going to be great! I can hardly wait.
Cricket

Old 03-06-2006, 06:46 PM   #15
OBES
We are looking forward to it also!!!

Old 03-14-2006, 08:37 PM   #16
bigsnakedaddy
VIP Tickets Now on Sale! You can still register for VIP tickets for early preview at 9am Saturday and get the jump on gate admission buyers at the show by registering online now at www.lowcountryreptileexpo.com All VIP Tickets will be held at gate in envelopes with purchasers name on them and delivered personally by me or a direct reptresentative to ensure delivery. We decided at the onset to not use snail mail as we have witnessed people not recieving tickets at other promotions whether reptile shows or rock concerts.. We will have a list as well to ensure all VIP's get in upon arrival between 9am and after. See you there!

Old 03-16-2006, 01:46 PM   #17
OBES
Bump up

Thought I'd bump this up to the top since the show is this weekend!!

See you all there!!

Old 03-17-2006, 11:00 PM   #18
bigsnakedaddy
Most of the vendors are set up and it looks like a lot of great animals and supplies. The weather is supposed to be bright and sunny tomorrow and vips will be there at 9am. Hope to see many friends tomorrow and hopefully a lot of new ones as well. People who attend will be impressed with what this select group of vendors have to offer. Hope to see you there. Good night all!

Old 03-20-2006, 08:56 AM   #19
eric adrignola
So, how did everything go?

Old 03-20-2006, 09:21 AM   #20
bigsnakedaddy
We were delighted at the generous turnout of people at the show. The traffic on Saturday was strong and steady and we have been recieving many, many phone calls and emails from attendees who are wanting to know when the next show will occur and where. The traffic on Sunday was slower but steady (as expected) but many animals and supplies were sold......Overall the vast majority of vendors approached me constantly throughout the show telling me they were very pleased with the venue and the effort expended by all and would definitely return if there is an encore! We had a great line up of exhibitors and sponsors and salute them all for providing an environment conducive to the positive growth of this industry. Several promoters called me last night to congratulate me on the turnout and positive image that was projected. News travels fast whether good or bad. I would like to thank all the vendors and sponsors who made the show a success. We promise we will strive for improvement and welcome your suggestions at bigsnakedaddy@sc.rr.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!