Boaphile Plastics - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-11-2002, 05:13 PM   #11
xpensivegecko
ok, the simple man act is getting a little lame, just like every other excuse you give. spam_I tried to end this thing professionally but the fact is, less than 3 months ago you had a ton of people on one of the kingsnake forums describing how they couldnt get in touch with you either, so do me a favor and cut the crap. admit you cant keep up with demand, thats all. spam_I notice how you didnt respond to the fact that other plastic cage companies always had someone available. spam_Look, dont be p**sed off cause someone is just pointing out an obvious shortcoming of your business. spam_Believe me, I dialed the right number, i was ready to buy your cages, i read your web site inside and out, and you're too busy patting yourself on the back about how great you are and how fantastic your ideas are that you didnt do the most basic thing. spam_answer a customer. spam_You may think this is no big thing, and like i said, thats fine, but dont be surprised to see these other companies taking away your customers.

Old 05-11-2002, 05:16 PM   #12
xpensivegecko
also, you said how i never tried to ask people on the boi how i could get in touch with you. HELLO, I had your phone number.  When i want to buy something, I want it and i want it now, why would i ask people on the bOI how to get in touch with you when YOUR PHONE NUMBER IS RIGHT ON YOUR PAGE.  Does anyone else see my point here?

Old 05-11-2002, 05:32 PM   #13
The_Boaphile
Thanks Chris. Thank you for your "professional" response. I couldn't have written a more delightful answer than you did! I think you have made it abundantly clear and patently obvious what you have been trying to accomplish. I have to leave now. I took time out from patting myself on the back to answer this latest post. Man, is my arm tired! LOL

Old 05-11-2002, 05:51 PM   #14
HerpVenue
Chris...this is and obvious attakc now.
What is the matter....the baby did not get the cage he wants?
You said you were albe to get a hold of precision cages. spam_You said you can get cages in four days......THEN GO FOR IT!!!!!
Why bother posting this crap? spam_If you don't want to order...don't order. spam_
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I notice how you didnt respond to the fact that other plastic cage companies always had someone available.</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
Let's see...do those other plastic companies have tons of snakes and a Rat business too?

Someone mentioned mustangs and ferraris...................don't be upset because you had money for a Ferrari....but got stuck with a mustang because you were impatient.

You like the other companies so much...then order from them.
I order from the other companies too.....but I will not bash the guy because he supposedly did not get back to me.

Have you tried e-mailing him?
Jeff Ronne has not seen a Penny from me. spam_He probably won't because I can't afford anything he has....But does he take the time to answer my e-mails? spam_Yes he does.

If he can take the time to answer an e-mail from someone who won't give him a penny.....don't you think he would make the time to answer someone who will send hundreds of dollars to him.
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Look, dont be p**sed off cause someone is just pointing out an obvious shortcoming of your business.</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
who is pissed? spam_I thought the guy who needlessly started this thread is the one who is pissed.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">you're too busy patting yourself on the back about how great you are and how fantastic your ideas are</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
Chris? spam_Are you Jealous?

If you read his whole website...and you thought he has a big head......then why do you insist on sending him money?
Did you get your little itty bitty feelings hurt that you could not get a boaphile cage?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">When i want to buy something, I want it and i want it now</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
Is this the id syndrome......poor baby

Old 05-11-2002, 06:08 PM   #15
HerpVenue
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I know he does have great stuff, but my patience ran out 6 months ago when i tried to give him money the first time</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>

let me get the timeline straight.
1. 6 months ago you tried sending money
2. could not get a hold of jeff
3. you got mad and held a grudge
4. contacted other companies.
5. bought from another company
6. you decided to FINALLY let your anger out and post this crap.

Did I miss something?

This board is for bad guy good guy posts.....
NOT I am a whiny baby and did not get to buy the things I want

Old 05-11-2002, 06:13 PM   #16
xpensivegecko
wow, normally im a fan of ritchie luna, but that just bit the dust. &nbsp;

Is this a joke??

Im continuoulsy amazed at how no one here is getting the point. &nbsp;There are posts ALL OVER the boi about bad customer service, so yes i decided to post here. &nbsp;Let's all live in the Boaphile fantasy world for a second ok ... lets pretend that everything has to be put on hold cause a supplier cant provide to their customer THEIR PRODUCTS THAT THEY SAY THEY CAN. &nbsp;Hmm, kinda sux doesnt it. &nbsp;

So ritchie asks if im jealous of jeff ronne, hmm lets see, no probably not cause in my business, we do what we advertise. &nbsp;So ritchie, before you jump on anything try and see the point in it all.. In your one post, you insulted Precision Caging, saying I got STUCK with those cages, you made yourself look like a total A$$ kisser to Boaphile plastics and you just defended a guy with horrible customer service. &nbsp;Like i said, normally i agree with a lot of what ritchie says but he just stepped in sh*t here cause theres NO WAY you can defend someone with horrible customer service. So contiue begging for your free boaphile cage by kissing A$$, who knows, maybe when jeff has another employee, can do what he actually advertises, and gets a lil business plan together, you might get one

Old 05-11-2002, 06:42 PM   #17
Mark K
I wasn't going to reply to this thread but I have to. I contacted Jeff a couple months ago about selling his cages and racks. I placed an order for over 40 cages and racks. Some are here and the rest have been shipped and will be here this coming week. All within a couple months. I would say Jeff is keeping up with demand just fine. And I know another guy that is also picking up Jeff's line of racks too. Jeff is in fact a busy guy but he has always answered my questions and returned my calls. And everything I have received from Jeff has been just great. Cages, racks and boas are all the best!

Old 05-11-2002, 06:57 PM   #18
HerpVenue
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">you insulted Precision Caging, saying I got STUCK with those cages</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>

sorry but I have precision cages.

I say you got "stuck" with them...because that is how you are acting.
I am proud of my precision cages...I am also proud of my Barrs cages.... I do not need to bad mouth someone because I could not get my precious boaphile cages.
I do not kiss his butt.....

Okay...he can have better customer service i will give you that. &nbsp;now look at it from his point of view.
YOU have come upn something everyone wants. &nbsp;You and one employee are working to provide it to people. &nbsp;your one employee is no longer available....What happens......you hire joe shmoe off the street? &nbsp;Sorry but if it were me.....my family comes first. &nbsp;The rest of the world can f@(k off because my family comes first.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">There are posts ALL OVER the boi about bad customer service, so yes i decided to post here. </td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'> Yup people who have actually sent money to the company.

Okay you are right...you can call me ass kisser if you want to.

but what about you?
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">When i want to buy something, I want it and i want it now</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
Whiny spoiled crying baby -- &nbsp;lets show a little maturity

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">you're too busy patting yourself on the back about how great you are and how fantastic your ideas are</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
Jealpusy rears its ugly head

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Look, dont be p**sed off cause someone is just pointing out an obvious shortcoming of your business.</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'> &nbsp;Hides the fact that it is YOU who are pissed

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ok, the simple man act is getting a little lame</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>first you basically tell him to quit acting so great......then now you tell him to quit acting simple....make up your mind

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Normally I would not have even posted anything but I just dont understand how I'm willing to pay somebody almost a thousand dollars and they just blow me off. &nbsp;Just had to get that off my chest haha.
</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'> &nbsp;ha ha?-- hey little kid...this board is not for youngsters who are just looking to have fun

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I know he does have great stuff, but my patience ran out 6 months ago when i tried to give him money the first time. </td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'> if your patience supposedly ran out six months ago....why did you not post then?
If your patience ran out six months ago....why did you try to send him money again? &nbsp;Sounds more like a vendetta to me.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I do know that the guys over at precision caging, vision, and neodisha ALWAYS get back to me within an hour or two, and they are companies that DON'T NEED ME AS A CUSTOMER.</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'> &nbsp;Qutie frankly.....if you are not able to get a hold of me....then I found posts on the BOI just because of it.......Well I do not want you as a customer either.

Just goes to show you......you can't please everyone.
Some people you send things to....and no matter what you do....they won't be happy.
Some people.....you do not have any dealings with.....and they are STILL not happy.

Did you try e-mailing the guy?
If you look....everyone here gets a response through his e-mail. &nbsp;WE HAVE ALL GOTTEN A RESPONSE THROUGH E-MAIL.
Have you e-mailed him? &nbsp;or are you gonna ignore that question?

Old 05-11-2002, 07:00 PM   #19
HerpVenue
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So ritchie asks if im jealous of jeff ronne, hmm lets see, no probably not cause in my business, we do what we advertise.</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
Did Jeff Ronne advertise that he will get back to you?
Okay he advertised......What exactly is it that he did not do?
Show me on the advertisment....I want to see it.

Yes you have a point....he needs to answer his phone or get the number off his site.
But everything else I see in your post is an attack.
Did he steal money? &nbsp;Did he lie? Did he cheat you?

Old 05-11-2002, 07:06 PM   #20
xpensivegecko
Geez ritchie it seems like the more you type, the more and more you're agreeing with my points. &nbsp;Also i know how you love to leave long posts but you just repeated everything you said 2 posts ago. &nbsp;I guess ya realized how bad your points were and figured what the hell, you'll repeat em again and maybe theyll sound better. &nbsp;The post is here cause of BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE. &nbsp;ok, ill leave this question for ya, HOW MANY TIMES would you have to call and leave messages for something that you wanted before being pissed off due to no response. &nbsp;Just curious.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!