I Did! Did YOU!? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 11-04-2008, 02:55 PM   #11
TheFragginDragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle View Post
Just never did before, and i was never registered. Now i am
Good for you Alicia!

You have now officially joined the ranks of the people who have every right to complain when the wrong person is elected into office

I gotta wait til after work to go, but I definitely will!

Old 11-04-2008, 03:35 PM   #12
norsmis
Ahhh the pleasures of living in a small town... took me all of 5 minutes this morning at 6 am on my way to work.....

Old 11-04-2008, 03:54 PM   #13
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by norsmis View Post
Ahhh the pleasures of living in a small town... took me all of 5 minutes this morning at 6 am on my way to work.....
LOL me too! I walked in, Got my ballot, filled it out, and left! YAY! Simple and painless.

To top it off, im on call tonight to count the ballots if they need an extra body. Hopefully ill get to... it would be kinda fun

Old 11-04-2008, 04:33 PM   #14
Miss Tuniwha
Quote:
LOL me too! I walked in, Got my ballot, filled it out, and left! YAY! Simple and painless.

To top it off, im on call tonight to count the ballots if they need an extra body. Hopefully ill get to... it would be kinda fun
oooh... gonna start off with a bang..

Old 11-04-2008, 04:55 PM   #15
WebSlave
Yep. The wife and I stopped in today on the way to run some errands in town. Took about 10 minutes. Had to hold my nose voting for president, since I'm not really keen on either of the two major players. So yet again I voted AGAINST the most evil (in my opinion) of the two evils offered.

Old 11-04-2008, 04:59 PM   #16
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Yep. The wife and I stopped in today on the way to run some errands in town. Took about 10 minutes. Had to hold my nose voting for president, since I'm not really keen on either of the two major players. So yet again I voted AGAINST the most evil (in my opinion) of the two evils offered.
Thats what i did.

May the best man win.... i guess..... they arent really good either way!!!!

Old 11-04-2008, 05:20 PM   #17
MikeCurtin
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
I was going to do that, but when I got in the booth I felt .

I voted for all my local councilmen, clerks, etc. with whom I've been satisfied. I decided, however, that my vote is a right, a privelege, and a responsibility. Neither man running for the highest office in the land did anything to earn my vote, so I kept it to myself. I didn't throw it away, but rather held it safe and uncompromised for 2012. Hopefully by then there will be a party that understands the importance of strength, law, soveriegnty, economics, and integrity. God help us all.

Old 11-04-2008, 05:32 PM   #18
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by captnemo View Post
I was going to do that, but when I got in the booth I felt .

I voted for all my local councilmen, clerks, etc. with whom I've been satisfied. I decided, however, that my vote is a right, a privelege, and a responsibility. Neither man running for the highest office in the land did anything to earn my vote, so I kept it to myself. I didn't throw it away, but rather held it safe and uncompromised for 2012. Hopefully by then there will be a party that understands the importance of strength, law, soveriegnty, economics, and integrity. God help us all.
that was the main reason i went to vote today. Three new laws are being proposed for MA, and i wanted my voice to count on those.

One is to get rid of Income tax for MA. Dont want that to happen, wed lose too many public services, and i think the way they were trying to CUT the fat, was too extreme for my blood. Theres always next year to figure out something better.

Then the decriminalization of marijuana. and then Voting to ban greyhound racing. I thought these were far more important to ME than picking the next president.

Old 11-04-2008, 05:32 PM   #19
Miss Tuniwha
Quote:
Thats what i did.

May the best man win.... i guess..... they arent really good either way!!!!
well.. I voted for a woman..

Old 11-04-2008, 07:06 PM   #20
MikeCurtin
Ahhhhh....the only conservative on the ticket.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!