SOLD!! ADULT MALE BIAK "beautiful" sale or trade. - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 04-05-2011, 11:10 AM   #11
kingsnake
Sorry for late response iv been busy around the house,putting winter stuff away,getting summer stuff ready,cleaning out my garage,just getting alo't of cleaning done i will call you tonight when i get home you have my word and as for Futureherpbreeder im not looking to "MAKE" money off snakes,thank you for the offer but i did respond to you i have to go into my user cp and fix my messages i have alot to do around the house and just don't move as fast as i use to i log in when i have the time as for my emails i check every day my fault that its not set correct,im sorry but i will call in fact maybe right now when im not busy around the yard im with my reptiles they are the very first thing i attend to in the morning and last at night and several times in between LOL its just part of owning alo't of snakes everyone should know that sometimes i think my hands are full but when im holding one of them i disagree and cant get enofe of them...so sorry to all who thought i went A-Wall life outside of here keeps me busy that's as simple as i can put it.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-05-2011, 11:54 AM   #12
anendeloflorien
Trades?

Are you interested in trades for ball pythons? I sent you an email through the user cp just haven't heard anything back yet. I can make you up a real nice group of morphs. If you're interested email me anendeloflorien@gmail.com

Old 04-05-2011, 12:07 PM   #13
futureherpbreeder
Fair enough. For some, they like the fact that they can get compatible breeders to experience the thrill of breeding, along with being able to sell to fund their herp collection. Hope you get your mail and such straightened out, it's really important when you list stuff for sale.

Thanks

Josh

Old 04-05-2011, 12:24 PM   #14
kingsnake
Pleasure was all mine allreptiles,good luck with the vet.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!