Exciting new addition! 2011 Desert Specter! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-20-2011, 02:31 PM   #11
dustinNMpythons
I hope so too for the sake of everyone who has got in on the project by buying females. I expect that even if they do produce it will probably be along the lines of caramel females that produce sub-standard clutches. But who knows. The caramels are still an awesome project, I work with them and eventually I will work with deserts even if they do slug out. It's part of working with morphs they aren't always perfect.

Old 10-20-2011, 02:35 PM   #12
B&C Ball Pythons
Ya. I'm hoping for the best. Luckily, I didn't have to invest much to get this female versus most others who are already invested in the project.

Old 10-20-2011, 02:45 PM   #13
dustinNMpythons
It's definitely a good gamble no doubt about it, when I think about desert superstripes my brain goes into a numbness that I can't handle :P

Old 10-20-2011, 03:11 PM   #14
B&C Ball Pythons
Absolutely! What I paid for her is well worth that possibility

Old 10-20-2011, 03:47 PM   #15
A&S Reptiles
Desert superstripes would be so sick Bo! I wish you the best of luck and want updates as she colors

Old 10-20-2011, 04:17 PM   #16
B&C Ball Pythons
Thank you and will do

Old 10-20-2011, 09:36 PM   #17
Jonas@Balls2TheWall
Beautiful girl! Best wishes on your future breeding plans.

Old 10-20-2011, 10:32 PM   #18
mc5guy
My Desert Butter is 1200 gram right now. I will breed her this season. I will let you guys know.

Old 10-20-2011, 11:44 PM   #19
dustinNMpythons
Look forward to seeing results Richard....but with everything I've heard and read about them I'd wait another year just to give her that much more of a chance. I've bred 1200 gram girls but wouldn't do it to one that already has supposed reproductive issues. I know for a fact of at least one that has died while gravid.

good luck either way and I can't wait to see the results

Old 10-20-2011, 11:46 PM   #20
mc5guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dustinNMpythons View Post
Look forward to seeing results Richard....but with everything I've heard and read about them I'd wait another year just to give her that much more of a chance. I've bred 1200 gram girls but wouldn't do it to one that already has supposed reproductive issues. I know for a fact of at least one that has died while gravid.

good luck either way and I can't wait to see the results
Thank you. I think that is the problem with everyone. Because we really want to try the Desert Female, so they have been bred a bit too young.

hehehe

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!