Dinker Project - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-10-2012, 09:16 PM   #11
Heart and Soul Reptiles
I've seen most granites going for around $150- $200 but nice ones usually fetch more. I paid about $300 for my WC crazy girl

Old 06-10-2012, 09:17 PM   #12
Heart and Soul Reptiles
Sorry! I did PM her about it too, you posted before I refreshed harold. Have mercy!

Old 06-10-2012, 09:39 PM   #13
Diego Velarde
Granite, and very nice ones.

Old 06-10-2012, 10:28 PM   #14
rcpreis3
Uhhhh in my opinion if I produced something like that from a WC female you would be paying waaaaaay more that a couple hundred bucks. I have never seen anything like those before, ( if there is something out there that looks close, please do share) and they may actually be a granite clutch worth investing in, imho. Any other proven granites I see just look normal or have a few speckles in the alien heads. Tell this story and show the pics to some big wigs and let them know bids start now on the only male you'll release. Id love to find out what theyll pay for it.

Honestly if these are a granite, They are the absolute best, and there looks to be a super form since all the babies came out the same, imo. I wouldnt be surprised to see these babies go into 5 digits quickly and easily. Sorry if your looking to get one of these, but I dont think anything exists that looks like this. If I were you Id keep them all and prove a super form, that will only increase they're value. And you would have a jump on everyone by having the only adults.

I see too many awesome morphs and combos come out and in three years they worth 1/10th of theyre value. And when you spend a good $10,000 on a snake only to see its babies go for a $1000 each, unless you get a male and have more than ten viable eggs that are all this pattern, you end up losing money. And I dont think that does our hobby any good. People produce too many to quick. Again this is all just my opinion and they are yours to do with as you wish. But a huge CONGRATS on them and deeeeeeefinitely keep us posted on these as much as possible. Good luck with them.

Old 06-10-2012, 10:30 PM   #15
rcpreis3
Correction, the closest I've seen to these is a chocolate ball. But still these take a very big piece of the cake.

Old 06-10-2012, 10:48 PM   #16
Heart and Soul Reptiles
My female (who was also Wild Caught) looks pretty close to these guys, which is why I wanted a male!
Here she is for comparrison. Sorry about crappy blackberry pictures.
Not hijacking the thread! Only adding to the "dinker potential" of this project!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG-20120610-00032.jpg (141.0 KB, 168 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-20120610-00031.jpg (122.2 KB, 172 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-20120610-00030.jpg (154.4 KB, 173 views)

Old 06-10-2012, 10:52 PM   #17
Tiki108
Very pretty and no worries, you're not hijacking anything =)

Old 06-10-2012, 11:10 PM   #18
Shadera
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiki108 View Post
What do you guys think?
I think I'd keep every one of them. Do some dinking around before kicking myself later for selling them for a pittance. Who knows, it may have a killer super form.

Old 06-10-2012, 11:31 PM   #19
Diego Velarde
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcpreis3 View Post
Uhhhh in my opinion if I produced something like that from a WC female you would be paying waaaaaay more that a couple hundred bucks. I have never seen anything like those before, ( if there is something out there that looks close, please do share) and they may actually be a granite clutch worth investing in, imho. Any other proven granites I see just look normal or have a few speckles in the alien heads. Tell this story and show the pics to some big wigs and let them know bids start now on the only male you'll release. Id love to find out what theyll pay for it.
One of the best examples for sure and I have seen some that looked just like these. Ian G (Outback) releases a few WC/CH every year, not for 5 digits tho.

This snake and pics belong to Greg Jeffery. He got her from Ian.
It sure looks better than most super granites out there but its only a granite.
I was hoping to get some offspring from it but being that its a female it will take another year or so.

I also apologize if I hijacked the thread.

I do agree that top examples of any morph should sell for top dollar.
A good price on them should ease the pain of letting them go, well just a few of them. But I wouldnt blame you for keeping them all.

Old 06-10-2012, 11:38 PM   #20
Bumble Boy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart and Soul Reptiles View Post
My female (who was also Wild Caught) looks pretty close to these guys, which is why I wanted a male!
Here she is for comparrison. Sorry about crappy blackberry pictures.
Not hijacking the thread! Only adding to the "dinker potential" of this project!
Wow those babies look just like this female, yes i think you need a male from that clutch asap lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!