AVOID Monro Muffler / Brake & Service, Tread Quarters, and or Mr. Tire!!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 10-01-2010, 05:12 PM   #11
SamanthaJane13
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Oh and to top it off they broke the overflow reservoir and thought a zip strip would be an acceptable repair.

Crap like that is why I divorced my ex.

His idea of plumbing was to use duct tape to cover a crack in the trap of our kitchen sink rather than replacing it with a PVC trap which cost me less than $5.

Duct tape didn't last 5 minutes.

Cheap and lazy.

Old 10-01-2010, 05:46 PM   #12
DAND
I call it shady. They break it but they don't say anything about it and then do a half assed job of repairing it. I wonder if the radiator is only being held on by bubble gum?

Old 10-01-2010, 06:27 PM   #13
SamanthaJane13
Yeah-seriously.

I'd be checking tie-rods, etc.

Just to be sure there's no sabotage!!

They certainly had the car long enough to mess with it.

Old 10-01-2010, 06:39 PM   #14
Lucille
I think you should write the Attorney General of your state and fill out one of the Consumer Complaint forms available online.

I think you should notify the boss of the shop boss, of this thread and let him (or her) see how far the grimy attempts to hose you down went. They lost big. If my car went out right in front of their shop, I'd rent a mule before dealing with them.

Good for you for taking charge the way you did.

Old 10-01-2010, 06:55 PM   #15
SamanthaJane13
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
I think you should write the Attorney General of your state and fill out one of the Consumer Complaint forms available online.

I think you should notify the boss of the shop boss, of this thread and let him (or her) see how far the grimy attempts to hose you down went. They lost big. If my car went out right in front of their shop, I'd rent a mule before dealing with them.

Lucille is right, Dand!!

Get the word to your Attorney General!!

Also, the BBB!!!

Old 10-01-2010, 11:33 PM   #16
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post

I have already started the complaint to the AG (thanks for the link) and I will also be contacting the BBB, the President / CEO will be receiving a letter from me and I will be rating them through Yahoo and Google which will be viewed when someone searches for them. And if I don't get enough satisfaction out of any of that and I have some time to spare I will picket in front of the place. (did I mention that I don't play well with others? )

Old 10-01-2010, 11:36 PM   #17
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaJane13 View Post
Yeah-seriously.

I'd be checking tie-rods, etc.

Just to be sure there's no sabotage!!

They certainly had the car long enough to mess with it.
A friend has since informed me of his mechanic Motorhead Lemmy who will be giving it a once over shortly.

Old 10-02-2010, 01:22 AM   #18
SamanthaJane13
Quote:
A friend has since informed me of his mechanic Motorhead Lemmy who will be giving it a once over shortly.
That's good, Dand.

We know there are a lot of whack-jobs out there, and we don't want someone doing something dangerous to your vehicle just because you get them p-o-ed and in trouble with their boss!!

Whack-jobs don't play well with others, either.

Old 10-02-2010, 02:57 AM   #19
Utta
Quote:
I have already started the complaint to the AG (thanks for the link) and I will also be contacting the BBB, the President / CEO will be receiving a letter from me and I will be rating them through Yahoo and Google which will be viewed when someone searches for them. And if I don't get enough satisfaction out of any of that and I have some time to spare I will picket in front of the place. (did I mention that I don't play well with others? )
Really? you seem to play well with others who arnt stoopen jack*bjist*

Old 10-02-2010, 03:20 AM   #20
SamanthaJane13
Trying to type while you're smokin' the ganja again, Utta??

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
monro muffler / brake inc, mr. tire, tread quarters