JUNGLE ?? Please give opinion - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-19-2011, 05:55 PM   #1
hhmoore
If he wants to get in on the conversation, he should....there are relatively few reasons that one would get kicked off for simply participating in a discussion.

You asked for opinions - which you received, with explanations. You are certainly not required to accept them; but why argue with them?

Old 07-19-2011, 05:59 PM   #2
ShadowAceD

By the way, this animal is not a Jungle, it is just a well colored normal that has a lot of holes in the saddles. So, yes, normals can look like that and still be just normals.

Old 07-19-2011, 06:14 PM   #3
crotalusadamanteus
I say that big girl is an aberrant normal. IMO she just lacks the "other" things that you see in Jungles. Doesn't appear to have flushed laterals, although that can be hidden by all the darkness. But even all the darkness goes against what a Normal Jungle would look like. They tend to be cleaned up and much lighter in appearance. Can't see the eyes, so won't comment on them.

I'd have to say the same about the offspring. To me they just don't have the look. Aberrancies can happen, especially when a Hypo gene is added. Salmon Hypos are known for tweaking patterns and pinching the saddles.

Just my 2¢

Not that I'm all that great at picking Jungles beyond the obvious ones.

Old 07-19-2011, 07:00 PM   #4
crotalusadamanteus
You gonna flex internet muscle for us April?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BuffChick.jpg (67.1 KB, 37 views)

Old 07-19-2011, 07:08 PM   #5
AbsoluteApril
now, now, let's not get off topic

Old 07-19-2011, 07:14 PM   #6
allreptiles1966
I'm not arguing harold!
please leave me alone man.
We dont get along and i do not value your opinion.Why do you insist on saying anything to me?
If its not related to me doing something wrong,i dont have anything to say to you harold.
I'm sorry to shadow and april for anything that might have you believe i'm arguing.I do respect you's and will listen to your valued opinions.
Thank you

Old 07-19-2011, 07:18 PM   #7
allreptiles1966
Thanks to all that have weighed in.
Rich
I do have a jungle male coming to breed her to and get final answers.
We'll all know by next april-may