Breaking Balls HD Video - Hypo Update Extravaganza - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-02-2012, 01:29 AM   #11
snakemansnakes
Sorry for the double post

Old 10-02-2012, 01:36 AM   #12
snakejems reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemansnakes View Post
I'm currently grow me some naga's and butch T trinidads. Is the guy you do the vids with a snake keeper too?
Heres what i'm talking about for those who are unaware what we are talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xl2ugUAwKys

that video is nuts,, brian likes hot stuff that burns ur stomach out,, very cool,,who is ur bud and you ever had a black ghost pepper...sorry about not being on subject,, but it was cool bro!!!!

Old 10-02-2012, 12:45 PM   #13
Breaking Balls
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakejems View Post
nice stuff brian,, super quality there versus low to mid scale stuff,, good luck on ur projects too this year, also that shirt u wearing reminds me of the late 80,s of a skateboard wheel logo,, can not remember, but i had them with a symbol like ur shirt one,, brings back old time fun!!!!
It's actually a skateboarding shirt! It's from a Japanese pro skater that is also a tattoo artist. That's funny you recognized it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakejems View Post
that video is nuts,, brian likes hot stuff that burns ur stomach out,, very cool,,who is ur bud and you ever had a black ghost pepper...sorry about not being on subject,, but it was cool bro!!!!
We have some other videos with ghost peppers. Those are currently being replaced with some new record holders. The videos on our site are peppers that are equal or hotter than ghost peppers. Got to love some spicy stuff! I put ghost pepper sauce on my normal food

Regards,

B

Old 10-02-2012, 04:52 PM   #14
Redneck_Crow
I watched the whole thing. You have some awesome snakes. And I am soooo jealous.

Old 10-02-2012, 05:13 PM   #15
Breaking Balls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck_Crow View Post
I watched the whole thing. You have some awesome snakes. And I am soooo jealous.
Thanks Deb I've paid extra and taken my time to collect nice snakes. It feels nice to have some people appreciate that.

Regards,

B

Old 10-02-2012, 10:14 PM   #16
SERPENTS DEN
Nice video Brian and very nice high quality breeding stock.

Old 10-03-2012, 02:30 AM   #17
Breaking Balls
Quote:
Originally Posted by SERPENTS DEN View Post
Nice video Brian and very nice high quality breeding stock.
Thanks Steve You're a big part of my high quality Albino stock. I'll do an update on those projects next probably.

Regards,

B

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
butter, fire, hypo, orange ghost, pog