Jack Hannah with cobra on Late Show - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > General Herp Talk

Notices

General Herp Talk Can't figure out where to post down in the other discussion forums? Too many options and too complicated? Well post your herp related messages here and to heck with it.

Old 02-10-2008, 10:12 PM   #11
SPJ
They both knew it was a void. Jack just acted like an idiot around it. Bob was very lax with it because it was a void.

Old 02-11-2008, 02:35 AM   #12
Tim Cole
Thumbs down Jack Hanna's herp knowledge

I have forgotten more about herps than he will ever know. His shows and stints on Letterman are proof of that. Letterman even has a greater knowledge of herps!

Old 02-11-2008, 02:36 PM   #13
kmurphy
Quote:
Trust me when I say this....it was a venomoid. There is no way...NO WAY...that snake would have made it on the show if it were not.
Okay, that makes sense. I did think it was pretty stupid to bring it on the show. Now I am surprised that Bob would be part of the circus.

Old 02-11-2008, 02:56 PM   #14
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmurphy
Okay, that makes sense. I did think it was pretty stupid to bring it on the show. Now I am surprised that Bob would be part of the circus.
Venomous or not you still need a qualified handler for the animal. Honestly I dont think Bob had as much trouble containing that snake as it was prepared to look like he was. I mean you cant really predict what an animal is going to do, but he is more than skilled to have contained that animal without people jumping all over the place to save themselves. Ya know....but it gets the audience into it and keeps the ratings up.

Why would Bob be part of the circus? Notoriety? To be called one of the best herpetologist on national tv? Having your face on national television? Slamming drinks back in the green room with celebrities? 15 minutes of fame? Money? LOL. Sooo many reasons. No surprise here.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!