Daytona National Reptile Breeders' Expo 2008 - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 08-22-2008, 10:21 AM   #11
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingetula
I'm still going unless the show is canceled?
As far as I know, the show is still on, I called Mr Hill and his recording says he is at the show.

Old 08-26-2008, 10:09 PM   #12
Kingetula
It wasn't as big as last year at least on the vendor side of things. I'm not sure if that was because of Fay or what. The crowd seemed fine but I didn't show u till 3:00PM Saturday and then 10:30 ish Sunday. I had fun Sunday but felt rushed Saturday showing up late. I found a few thingsa but the one snake I was after I could find. (A CB 08 ALL BLACK Mexican King) Sure I saw them around but ALL of them had WHITE chins and white spots down them. I am kicking myself for passing one up last year that was a CB 07 baby ALL BLACK! There may have been some there but I'm sure because of my poor timing I missed out.

I was also a little pissed not to find some 08 coastal Rosy Boas (San Diego area) To be honest I only found a few Rosy boas. I got one but didn't find the color I really wanted. (Should I say my son got that Rosy Boa not me) I know it is a tad early for these guys but there was some 08 babies...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!