Wanted baby squirrel in houston tx - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2008, 10:29 AM   #11
zr11990
Yea but they dont come running to you and purr in your ear and curl up and sleep in your hand either.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-11-2008, 10:49 AM   #12
Cat_72
No, and they don't bite a chunk out of your ear when they mature and get feisty.

Old 08-12-2009, 04:07 PM   #13
xtremeandy
I know this is old but whatever here's some info very close to you!!
Helen's Little Critters

P.O. Box 380704

San Antonio, Texas 78268

Phone (210) 256-8394

email: helen@helenslittlecritters.com

Old 08-12-2009, 08:27 PM   #14
james tarpey
please dont listen to these jackasses..not following the law harms the hobby?? you, as a rational adult, can decided what laws are worthy of following and what laws are just asinine..if you can type this message, you are obviously smart enough to take care of a damn squirrel. some people will have you believe that it takes a degree in rocket science to feed and take care of exotics..not only does my 7 year old son keep exotic reptiles, but without any help, he has studied how to breed leopard geckos and is now cooling off his green tree pythons for breeding... breeding both of these animals require far more work than taking care of a little squirrel... some of these responses make me laugh.. you asked a question so ill be the only one to answer it for you. i am not aware of anyone who sells captive bred common squirrels but if you look on exotichobbyist you may find prevost squirrels...they look exactly like grey squirrels but have striking marking of black and bright red...in my opinion far more attractive than north american squirrels and they have the same body shape and personality and they are captive bred and not too expensive...this poster never said " the animal died for no reason" what he said was it fell from a tree and likly died as a result.this is understandable and i doubt he will ever know for sure so there is no reason to wait before he buys another..again, some exotics do take a level of care that is not reccomended for children, but based on his post, he seems more than old enough to care for a squirrel...besides, he also mentioned his family is hurt from the loss so it seems the whole family will be involved in the raising of the animal..most of these post that try to suggest that keeping exotics is only suitable for a select few, are usually children...most adults realized a long time ago that just about anyone, provided they can read and write, can manage to feed, house, and even breed exotics..get of your high hourse...you sound like an idiot!!..its a hamster for crying out loud!!again, my 7 year old could breed them with his eyes closed...to the poster, good luck and dont let these pinheads get you down...they are goofy children who spend all day online trying to pretend they are king animal man!!....life is too short to run around preaching crap....its not rocket science and actually, go to any exotic reptile show and youll see that the vast majority of hobbyists are kids under 15...considering a hobby whos major demographic hasnt even grow hair on their balls, anyone with half a brain can take it to the highest levels with a slight bit of knowledge.

Old 08-12-2009, 08:54 PM   #15
zr11990
I wouldn't say these people are stupid. Some people just dont agree that the government and most of the lawmakers are either total morons or evil. How about laws that will put you in jail for killing a alligator but allow a almost full term baby to be aborted and thrown in the trash. Thats evil. Thanks for your help and replies but I doubt Ill be getting another squirrel any time soon the only ones I have found are grown and 5-6 hundre dollers.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread