RarePythons Stay Or Go, You Choose - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

View Poll Results: Should RarePythons Stay On Fauna?
Yes, you are welcome to stay in my opinion 3 13.64%
No, it is time for you to get off of Fauna, cancel classifieds and just go away 19 86.36%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-27-2008, 04:18 PM   #11
ReptileJay
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
How odd that the first and only ding dong so far to post on the poll that Chris should stay is this genius!

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...&postcount=384
That's just great... some people are just so incredibly intelligent that it give me a migraine...

Old 12-27-2008, 04:22 PM   #12
RyanGSP
Its a free country. if you want to stay stay dont leave it up to some guy on the internet 1000 miles away.

I dont know what you have done in the past nor do I care. If you are misrepresenting your animals then ya you deserve to be flamed but if you are legit then simply lock your forsale thread so that any interested has to PM you. If somone is calling you or your buisness bad name thats slander and is against the law. Take legal action.

Old 12-27-2008, 04:25 PM   #13
ToshaMc
I guess I should have read more clearly -- I thought the poll was whether or not to stay in the reptile industry -- but it's just about leaving fauna - how big of you

Old 12-27-2008, 04:27 PM   #14
David Reid
Chris, you seem to want to make a buck even if it means stretching the truth, or actually ignoring it. You should have done research before diving in. Then, you might not have been taken on some of your fake morphs, and you would not look like a scammer by trying to sell those fake morphs. You have taken the wrong route, the cheap and easy route into Balls, and it has bitten you in the ass. Let the door hit you on the way out...

Dave

Old 12-27-2008, 04:31 PM   #15
Lucille
Christopher

You seem rather defensive and whiny. And, why would you post a poll of this nature?

Either you believe in yourself, that you are doing right, or you have been caught wrong and want to change, or you are a scammer.

Either way, although others have said what they think about you, YOU need to decide whether you will stay or go.

If you are upstanding and ethical, stay. If you've been caught out doing something wrong and WANT to be upstanding and ethical, make amends to those you have wronged, ask for help, and stay. If you are a low down scammer no matter what the poll says your life will be made miserable around here and rightfully so.

Have the backbone to make your own difficult choices, don't ask others to arrange your life. What do YOU want to do?

Old 12-27-2008, 04:37 PM   #16
jusmebabee
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReptileJay View Post
That's just great... some people are just so incredibly intelligent that it give me a migraine...
First I messaged the party above and explained what my comment was about and whether they except it is not my concern and it wasn't race so save it.
Apparently you need to really get a life as you don't seem to have one.. All you do is troll threads and never seem to have anything worthwhile to say so I won't entertain your silly --- any longer as you seem to thrive on attention from others.
As for saying stay, I never met him, talked to him, bought or sold anything to him..
He doesn't need to decide to stay or go based on th nonsense that this board is full of. Personally there are plenty of places that will get attention.
Just remember most f these people have stood behind one of this sites biggest scammers so take what they say and file it in the trash..
There good at taking a thread that should be short and sweet and making it a book.. Watch and you shall see or better yet check out the other thread and see who the same people posting every single thread including the "moderators"..

Old 12-27-2008, 04:38 PM   #17
RyanGSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by jusmebabee View Post
First I messaged the party above and explained what my comment was about and whether they except it is not my concern and it wasn't race so save it.
Apparently you need to really get a life as you don't seem to have one.. All you do is troll threads and never seem to have anything worthwhile to say so I won't entertain your silly --- any longer as you seem to thrive on attention from others.
As for saying stay, I never met him, talked to him, bought or sold anything to him..
He doesn't need to decide to stay or go based on th nonsense that this board is full of. Personally there are plenty of places that will get attention.
Just remember most f these people have stood behind one of this sites biggest scammers so take what they say and file it in the trash..
There good at taking a thread that should be short and sweet and making it a book.. Watch and you shall see or better yet check out the other thread and see who the same people posting every single thread including the "moderators"..
What scammer was this?

Old 12-27-2008, 04:40 PM   #18
rarepythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
Christopher

You seem rather defensive and whiny. And, why would you post a poll of this nature?

Either you believe in yourself, that you are doing right, or you have been caught wrong and want to change, or you are a scammer.

Either way, although others have said what they think about you, YOU need to decide whether you will stay or go.

If you are upstanding and ethical, stay. If you've been caught out doing something wrong and WANT to be upstanding and ethical, make amends to those you have wronged, ask for help, and stay. If you are a low down scammer no matter what the poll says your life will be made miserable around here and rightfully so.

Have the backbone to make your own difficult choices, don't ask others to arrange your life. What do YOU want to do?
I believe I've done right by most, but have made a few mistakes which I've admitted, and thus changed accordingly. It is getting ridiculous to have all of my classifieds flamed and slandered by the same dozen people though. I've tried to ask for help, I've posted threads asking for advice, and what I seem to keep getting is far more attacks than help. I'm not a scammer, but I don't want to participate in a place where I'm not wanted and getting constantly attacked.

I thought it only fair to leave it up to the community as a whole to decide whether I stay or leave, since quite a few are demanding I leave. I'm not going to close my doors regardless of what anyone here says, but I will leave this forum if the general consensus is that I am not welcome.

Old 12-27-2008, 04:41 PM   #19
ReptileJay
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanGSP View Post
Its a free country. if you want to stay stay dont leave it up to some guy on the internet 1000 miles away.

I dont know what you have done in the past nor do I care. If you are misrepresenting your animals then ya you deserve to be flamed but if you are legit then simply lock your forsale thread so that any interested has to PM you. If somone is calling you or your buisness bad name thats slander and is against the law. Take legal action.
I'm MAYBE 20 miles away. Far less than 1000.

It is NOT slander if the statements being made are TRUE. If I were going around trying to sell normal imported ball pythons as proven breeder morphs, and someone called me out on it (not that I ever would), it would not be wrong to inform people that I was misrepresenting my animals.

Ignorance is not an acceptable excuse in this business. If you get screwed by making a bad decision on a purchase it's YOUR loss Chris. It is not the responsibility of some uninformed hobbyist to help you make your money back by paying a large sum of money for a normal snake.

You should not be in this business if it is JUST a business to you. The animals SHOULD always come first.

Old 12-27-2008, 04:42 PM   #20
RyanGSP
I wouldnt call the same 12 people a community man. Dont worry about let and just ignore them. They will find somone else to harass. Stay dont go.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!