For Sale snakes for sale burms all sizes other snakes to - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2009, 10:42 PM   #11
AW2EOD
Careful Harald...don't make him come buss a cap. hahah!

Old 06-25-2009, 11:17 PM   #12
superendreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristinhhh View Post
figures i thought i have sen the pied b4 i really wanted it
yea me too its mine ! what the heck really !
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-25-2009, 11:32 PM   #13
superendreptiles
I ship next day fedex send postal money orders only thanks deals on more then one animal.....
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-25-2009, 11:42 PM   #14
hhmoore
Were all the theatrics really necessary - now that you've removed the obvious pic?

Old 06-26-2009, 02:53 PM   #15
AW2EOD
And he removed his other comment about how he knows people and knows how to take care of things...with the little smilie shooting a gun. And now, for some odd reason, he PMs me, talking about you.

Old 06-26-2009, 04:36 PM   #16
hhmoore
Just to make sure this statement is preserved, as posted......
Quote:
Originally Posted by superendreptiles View Post
You know what i know who you are maybe fred kick will come see ya ...im conected b....
(the joys of being able to restore posts)
You shouldn't threaten the moderators, it isn't appreciated.

Old 06-26-2009, 04:48 PM   #17
hhmoore
Pretty nice...
He posts one of Sutherland's pics (attached below, with the copyright info as I found it), and I'm the bad guy

Old 06-26-2009, 05:52 PM   #18
Ken Harbart
Quote:
Originally Posted by superendreptiles View Post
You know what i know who you are maybe fred kick will come see ya ...im conected b....
Let me be real clear and concise... that sort of crap doesn't fly. You've received your first, last, and only warning on the matter. Consider yourself vey lucky that Harald, and not I, was the one to issue the infraction for your silly little internet toughguy act.

Old 06-26-2009, 06:24 PM   #19
SteeleReptiles
May be connected but your not to bright! Good luck with your sale! I sure wouldnt purchase anything from you with an attitude like that and stealing pics

Old 06-26-2009, 06:29 PM   #20
Ken Harbart
Here's some copyright law 101... possession the snake in question does not automatically grant the right to use of the photo. Ownership of the photo is independent of that of the snake, and it remains the intellectual property of the copyrighty holder and cannot be used without their permission.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread