For Sale Or trade female breedable het clown female - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 01-06-2010, 02:50 PM   #11
michele769
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
You might get some where if you posted belly pics and the paperwork identifying THIS snake as the snake purchased from BHB with the snake so that one can make the identity comparisons.

Good luck!
As far as i know there are no distinctions between a het clown's belly and a normal's belly color/pattern.

I have had interest though, but if the offers stop i will post some pics of the belly.

I will do the same with the paperwork, unless someone wants me to email it to them, the i will do so as well.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-07-2010, 12:47 PM   #12
michele769
all pms replied!
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-07-2010, 11:14 PM   #13
michele769
bump!
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-08-2010, 04:21 PM   #14
michele769
BUMP! lower price now 1000 shipped!
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-09-2010, 12:40 PM   #15
michele769
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Morphz View Post
Mike I think the request for paperwork showing the animal you have for sale is the one in the paperwork was requested to better serve as a sale enhancer. Brian sends out picture id paperwork with all hets that will have a photo of the snake showing a distinct pattern usually of the belly. Thank you and looking forward to seeing this.
I just spoke to brian over the phone. Reason i didn't post pics of the paperwork, was because mine was just a sales receipt, and didn't have pics on it. Brian said he would come on here either tomorrow or sunday and verify all this, and let you know that my snake is a 100% het clown that i got from him. thankyou to all who have been interested.

Also told me to post his email if any one wants to contact him in the mean time : bhb@comcast.net
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-11-2010, 03:52 PM   #16
Brian Barczyk
Michael Carannante is a great guy and a good customer of mine. He bought the hets from me at a show and I was never able to provide him with proper photo garauntee. I will be sending that to him in the next day or so for anyone interested. I have no doubt that he is offering the same animals as purchased from me and the photo indetification will make sure of it. Thanks! Brian(BHB)

Old 01-11-2010, 06:29 PM   #17
michele769
Thankyou very much brian, and i hope now my ad can function normally again. Lets bump it up!
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-14-2010, 12:57 AM   #18
michele769
bump.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-15-2010, 02:51 PM   #19
michele769
bump.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-16-2010, 08:06 PM   #20
michele769
pms replied
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!