Next Pittsburgh Reptile Show is May 23rd! ALSO WIFE SWAP INFO - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 04-29-2010, 11:49 PM   #13
garweft
I thought you had 7 or 8 dogs..... That looks like 1 real dog and a half dozen or so 1/4 dogs.....

The Skunk is still the coolest..... They used to be the top exotic I wanted but will never have..... But now they are second behind the capybara.

Old 04-30-2010, 10:30 AM   #14
royal1reptiles
We have 3 "Real Dogs" Huskies and 3 Papillon on Rescue mutt and a Shih Tzu

Then we have Scooby the Skunk , 4 bearded dragons , 1 Albino Red tail 10 DH Sunglows . 40+ Sand boas (they did not know about all of them as they were under their sand ) they counted tanks not animals i think... baby corn snakes , a few ball pythons, and a partige in a pear tree .... Sure there was more i just forgot them lol....

Old 05-02-2010, 10:34 AM   #15
royal1reptiles
Well ?? I want to know what ppl thought?? no comments?
There are tons of comments on ABC.com

Old 05-02-2010, 12:09 PM   #16
garweft
I haven't seen it yet....

ABC doesn't come in here, and I couldn't get somewhere to watch because my wife had to run her mom around and didn't get back till late. We haven't had the cable hooked up since we moved... which honestly I like because TV is more of a distraction to my wife than anything....lol

I have it DVR'd for me at my sisters so I'll be watching it today.....

Old 05-02-2010, 06:16 PM   #17
WiseReptiles
Let me just say that it was very interesting and that I myself would not be willing to do that show. Having someone like that come to my house for 2 weeks I would have been an alcoholic for those 14 days. But we do have it on the DVR as well and will be watching it again. I do give credit to both families involved though because I bet it is a lot harder in person than watching it on television.

Old 05-02-2010, 06:52 PM   #18
Shadera
We watched it last night. Man, it kinda seems like they go out of their way to make these couples seem like real weirdos, when it probably isn't that way in real life. It's probably just edited down to the most drama filled scenes, since they figure anything not Springer-esque won't get ratings.

Still, we very much enjoyed it, and were very happy you were able to help that poor girl have some semblance of a life. Shame they didn't end up getting her a pet ball too. My favorite scene was the kids spray painting "you're not welcome here" on the lawn. ROFLMAO

Old 05-03-2010, 08:40 PM   #19
garweft
I hope it wasn't as bad as it seems for the Adams girl. If so they aren't really doing her any favors. Eventually she'll be on her own and won't be used to making her on decisions and might just make the wrong ones as an adult when they really count against you.

Other than that it went as I thought, focus always comes back to the differences in the interaction with the kids and at the end both resolve to keep 1 or 2 of the rules around.

I just wonder how many people were laughing at what they thought was fabulous style....

Old 05-03-2010, 10:42 PM   #20
royal1reptiles
awww Matt you did not like my Fab make over ????

That word is Banned from my house... ITs the new F word

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
expo, pittsburgh, pittsburgh reptile show, snake