Breeder female loan. - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 07-29-2010, 02:24 PM   #11
Kuro_Yamaneko
No, I don't have a pet store that sells ball pythons around here. And just as a matter of interest, if I bought a morph male, would I get more interest in breeding loans?

Old 07-29-2010, 02:30 PM   #12
dustinNMpythons
It would have to be a really high end morph male. If it was me the only way I would do a breeder loan is if someone had like a calico male or something like that and they would have to send me the male, its always better to send the male because you don't want the female to get stressed in transit and trying to get used to a new cage, new temperature, etc.

Old 07-29-2010, 02:34 PM   #13
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuro_Yamaneko View Post
No, I don't have a pet store that sells ball pythons around here. And just as a matter of interest, if I bought a morph male, would I get more interest in breeding loans?
With you in Canada and me in the states? No.

Old 07-29-2010, 02:34 PM   #14
iasc300
Im afraid your going to have to tough it out like almost everyone here did. I dont know about everyone else, but I had to start out on my own like im assuming everyone else did. Thats part of the game. Getting what you want and starting on your own. I have been in this for years and started with neonates, raising them on my own and breeding them with no help from anyone. If you are in this just to make money you are in this for the wrong reasons anyways

Old 07-29-2010, 02:36 PM   #15
Kuro_Yamaneko
that's my problem. In Canada, it's nearly impossible to find inexpensive morphs, I just want to start my hobby, and I have to start somewhere. Every time I would go to check out an affordable snake that was advertised as a female, it would turn out to be another male normal.
I just want to know that I can have something in the incubator this year.

Old 07-29-2010, 02:38 PM   #16
Kuro_Yamaneko
Quote:
Originally Posted by iasc300 View Post
Im afraid your going to have to tough it out like almost everyone here did. I dont know about everyone else, but I had to start out on my own like im assuming everyone else did. Thats part of the game. Getting what you want and starting on your own. I have been in this for years and started with neonates, raising them on my own and breeding them with no help from anyone. If you are in this just to make money you are in this for the wrong reasons anyways
Not meaning any disrespect, but I'm not doing this as a "get rich quick scheme" I absolutely love ball pythons, and I'm trying to start breeding so I can get enough to buy my favorite morph. I, by no means wish to get anywhere near as big as someone like Brian Barczyk from BHB.
I'm just looking for a little help. It's not easy to get started here.

Old 07-29-2010, 02:41 PM   #17
iasc300
Its not easy to get started here either. Save your money, buy something you want when you have the funds and start then. Its not a race, save your money and get something when you can afford it

Old 07-29-2010, 02:44 PM   #18
Kuro_Yamaneko
I apologize to anyone that posts after this, I'm leaving my internet area for a while, so I will not be responding for a few hours.
And I thank you all for your input. I realize that it's hard to start this hobby. I just thought I would give this idea a try.

Old 07-29-2010, 02:46 PM   #19
dustinNMpythons
Contact someone like markus jane or Henry Piorun or one of the breeders in Canada. Get their number off their site and give them a call I'm sure they have baby dominant and codom females hatching out and I'm sure you could get one for between $100-200. Thats how everyone starts out, by raising up babies.

Old 07-29-2010, 06:27 PM   #20
Kuro_Yamaneko
So far, I haven't found a female morph that isn't over $300, even as a hatchling.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!